Never Be Alone

Y/N's POV

I slam my head onto the table multiple times, feeling really bored. I'm the only one in class waiting for the extra class, and I'm bored as hell.

The boys are here for the extra class too- well, some. They went to the field to play football, which made me curious. We had almost seven hours of learning, and they still want to play football.

But one thing for sure- I'm not alone. Why is that, you ask? It's because he is here.

Let me tell you a story. Once upon a time, there was a girl named Y/N and a boy named Marc. They were inseparable once they were classmates. One day, Marc asked Y/N if she wants to be his girlfriend, so, she said yes. They shared everything together. Everything. Their love too. One day, during school, the school burnt. Everyone was okay, except for Marc. He was in the lab, doing his own experiment with no teachers and students around. It was just him. Unfortunately, Marc died. His body was burnt due to fire. Y/N cried, obviously. She was devastated that her love, her partner, her other half died.

"I miss you." His voice said to me, making me shiver because he said it near my ear.

I then saw him, he looked a bit different. His skin was two tones lighter, the colour of his lips wasn't pink, but kind of purple-ish. As for his eyes, it was a bit darker too. It doesn't look brown anymore, it was black.

Even though I was sick and tired that he would bother me all day, I missed him. But sometimes I feel like he should be gone, gone.

"What's wrong?" He asked, his voice a bit deeper than usual.

"It's just that.. you're dead, Marc." I croaked.

He then laughed, then coughed, then laughed once again. "I know, but seriously, what's wrong?"

"Are you going to keep on bothering me?" I asked straightly.

"What?" He narrowed his eyes at me, looking at me deadly like I said something wrong. "I still love you, Y/N. I won't ever leave you."

"So.. You'll be here all the time?" I looked at him sadly as I bit my lower lip.

"Yes. You'll never be alone."

***
hmm ok wow