Why Do You Love Me?

I looked at my husband, who was sitting across from me. I admired him of his personalities, mind set of ideas. But I just realised that I don't know why he loves me.

"Marc?" I asked, my voice a bit small and raspy.

"Yeah, babe?" He put his phone onto the table, then licks his lips, moisturising it. Then looks at me and smiled.

"Why do you love me?" I asked him blankly.

"Hmm, come sit beside me so that we could cuddle and I can tell you why." He patted at the empty space beside him, gesturing me to sit down there.

I obeyed him, I stood up and moved to sit with him. He then wraps him arms around my waist as he pushes us down to the couch, feeling comfy. "Now, let's see.."

I smiled, looking at him as he stroked my hair.

"I love you because you're an amazing person, you're adventurous and an out-going person. And I like that, a lot. You always care about me. You're always there when I needed you the most, you never disappoint me. You always make delicious food and that's my favourite. You always make me feel good." He smirked.

"Marc!" I chuckled, snuggling my face into his neck, feeling a bit shy.

"Hey, hey, hey. At least you can make me feel absolutely good. Moving on... You always make me feel the happiest person in the world. When ever I win or not, you will always be proud of me. You're always by my side, it's like your my sidekick.

I always love your eyes, they're so beautiful, princess. It always sparkles when I see them, and it's glorious. And those lips, mmm, those pinkish lips is what I adore the most. I just feel like kissing you so hard every time. And your bum, it's very cute."

I giggled, "aww, Marc, I love you."

"I love you too honey, now, tell me why you love me." He smirked as he kissed my forehead.

"Uh..."

{vote and comment}