Bad Luck

Marc's POV

"Oh, shit, shit, shit!" I swore once I fell off my bike, sliding towards the gravel while my bike stayed on the track.

Good thing that this is just a free practice, my team would probably fix it after I get back to the pit box.

***

"How the hell did you fell off your bike?" Jose, my manager, also my friend, asked me.

"I slipped," I answered him while drinking my protein drink, while looking at him with my eyes widened.

"You slipped?" He chuckles, "You can't just slip off like that! The track isn't even slippery, so no excuses!" He roared me, making me roll my eyes.

"Fine," I spat, looking down at my hands that was still covered in gloves. "Where's (Y/N)?"

"I don't know," He sighed, "Go and find her yourself. You're the one who brought her along, so you go and find her."

My eyebrows scrunched, amazed by Jose's behaviour lately. Is there something wrong? I then took my gloves off and place them in the compartment, then stood up from my seat to find my girlfriend.

***

"Oh, Jorge, you're way better than Marc." I heard (Y/N)'s voice echoed the room, it's like she's taking to another guy.

Was she cheating on me?

"I'm always better than that bastard, he just think that he is better just because he's crowned as the World Champion this year." Jorge chuckled, then moaned.

I quickly followed their voices, then opened the door. I then saw (Y/N) with Jorge, locking their lips with each other. "What the fuck?!" I shouted, making them pull away.

"M-Marc!" (Y/N) pushed Jorge away from her, making me fume. "I-I.. It is not what you think!"

"Not what I think? Huh? So Jorge is better than me? Why not you just go to him then!" I shouted, making her whimper.

She then looked down for a few seconds, then looked back to me, smiling. "If that's what you say, I'll go to him. Plus, he's better looking than you."

I looked at Jorge as he just smirked, pulling my now ex-girlfriend's waist near him. "Funny Marc, see you on the track. Maybe. And try not to fall, because that's really embarrassing."

And with that, both of them left the room, leaving me speechless. My knees then fell to the ground while my hands covered my face as I cried.

***

"Oh no!" Andrea Brunetti, my engineer shouted, loud enough for all of us in the pit box to hear.

"What's wrong?" Javier Ortiz, my another engineer asked as he went to Andrea, looking at him confused.

"T-The bike can't be fixed! W-We don't have any more spare parts because we had used them all to fix the bike due to Marquez's crash yesterday." He said, worried.

"I thought that we brought a few?" Javier scratched the back of his head, while he looked at the bike, then to me.

"We did, but we had used all of them! Marquez crashed more then five times so we kept on changing it." He sighed, looking at me.

Javier then looked down, then back to me. "Sorry, Marquez, but you can't race tomorrow."

I then groaned, then began to sob. "This is all bad luck!"

"What do you mean?" Javier asked.

"(Y/N) cheated on me with Jorge, you know! I love her so much, and now I lost her to that bastard! And now, my bike can't be fixed. That's bad luck!"

{vote and comment}