Best Friend's Brother

Y/N's POV

A smile instantly appeared on my face once I stepped into the Marquez's territory. I'm here to hang out and also study with my best friend, Alex. But, there's more to that. I wanted to see his handsome brother, Marc.

Once I step my foot onto their doormat, I ringed the doorbell, making sure someone will be here to open the door. "Coming!" A voice from inside shouted loud enough for me to hear.

Seconds later, the door got swung open by him- Marc. "Oh, hey, Y/N." He greeted, "here for Alex, yeah?"

I nodded, smiling a bit. But in the inside, I was jumping up and down, excited.

"Come in," He opened the door wider for me to come in. So, I stepped my foot inside the house. As usual, I always feel welcomed here. "Alex! Y/N is here!" Marc shouted as he looked up, searching for Alex if he was visible to see.

"Okay, thanks!" I heard Alex shouted from above, "come up here, Y/N. I'm in my room."

I then smiled at Marc as he returned the smile back, making me happy. I then went up the stairs, walking towards Alex's room. Before his room was Marc's room.

Boy, the door of his room were wide-opened, making it easy for me to take a look inside for a while. Everything was organised. His bed, his clothes, everything. He was a clean freak too, I supposed.

I then went to Alex's room. Not knocking, I simply just opened the door, that's because he told me that I didn't have to knock.

"Hey," I said once I saw him. He was wearing the usual, t-shirt and shorts. He was laying down on his bed, scrolling through his phone.

"Hi," He replied, then locks his phone and places it onto his nightstand. "So, should we hang out or study first?"

"Study. Physics test is tomorrow and I haven't studied anything yet. What about you?" I asked as I placed my bag onto a free chair and took out my Physics notebook and textbook.

"You know me," He chuckles, "of course not. I'm not smart, Y/N."

"Ah, as usual." I shake my head, smirking. "Now, get your textbook and notebook, lazy ass."

***

After a few hours of studying, which the time was now 4:07pm, I was really thirsty. Alex and I had finished studying, which made me glad.

"Go ahead and take water for yourself," Alex said as my eyes widened.

"H-How did you know that I was thirsty?" I asked, confused.

"You're always thirsty." He chuckle, making me glare at him. "That sounded rude." I huffed, crossing my arms above my chest.

"Eh, now go." He shoed me. I sighed then nodded as I went out from his room, then, I walked past Marc's room and took a peak if he was in there-- but nope.

I went to their kitchen, grabbed a tall glass from their cabinet then filled up the glass with filtered water. After filling it, I looked behind me and I saw Marc.

"Oh, h-hi." I stuttered a bit, making he chuckle. He then smirked as he looked me with full of desire.

"So, any other reasons why you came here?" He raised a brow, still smirking.

"Uh.." I hesitant to answer. He wanted to know other reasons, which was embarrassing.

"Yes! I came here because I wanted to see you too. I like you, do you like me?" Of course I only said that in my head so no one could hear it.

He then became closer to me, his lips a few inches from mine. "No? No other reasons? Bummer." He still smirked.

His eyes made contact with mine, then soon went to my pink, soft lips. He grabbed the glass that I was holding then threw the water into the sink then threw the glass onto the floor.

"Marc," I gasped, "why did you do that?" I asked as I looked at the floor, shattered glass everywhere.

"Why?" He looked at me as his face starts to come even closer to mine, "that will be your excuse on why you're late coming back up."

And with that, he kissed me. I froze at first because I didn't know how to react, but then, both of his hands gripped my hip. I put my hand on his head, pulling him closer to me even more as the kiss deepened.

Few seconds later, I pulled away as I breathed heavily. But he didn't want to stop, his lips then travelled to my neck. Of course I wanted him to continue but the kitchen isn't the appropriate place to do this.

"W-woah, Marc!" I put my hand onto his chest, pushing him away.

"What?" He groaned, his eyebrow raised as he still looked at me with full of desire.

"What- Why? Why did you kissed me?" I looked at him, crossing my arms above my chest.

"Because.. I.." He looked down. "Because I like you, okay? There, I said it."

I looked at him wide-eyed. He likes me? "Since when?" I asked curiously.

"Ever since you started to come here to hangout or study with my brother. Well, yeah, I even asked Alex what you like and all that. He said that you're clean freak, so I cleaned my room and left the door wide open so that you could be impressed," He shrugs his shoulders, smiling a bit.

I couldn't help but smile. "I.. I like you too."

"Wait, what? Really?" His smile got bigger.

I then nodded, still smiling as well.

"That-that was unexpected! Well um.. will you.." He stuttered. "Will you be my girlfriend? I mean, if you want to. I'm not forc-"

"Hey, hey, hey! Of course I do." I said cheekily then hugged him. He then hugged me back, tightly.

"Ahem." I heard a voice.

Marc and I then let go, standing awkwardly beside each other. Alex stood at the entrance of the kitchen, a smile appeared on his lips.

"Finally!" He gushed. "Mama already likes Y/N, now that she's dating you," he pointed at Marc, "she'll like her even more!"

"And, she'll probably be mad because I know that you're the one who threw the glass." He mumbled as he continued to look at Marc.

"That's okay. I know, I did it. I'm taking the blame." He said it happily, not caring if he's going to get scold, "at least I'm with my one and only, only that matters right now."

"Well then, I should come here more often, yeah?" I giggled as both of them nodded.

***
vote and comment