Resting him inside the case and strapping him down Egypt glanced at Joshua when he closed the case. "Thanks. Got him with my first paychecks." Egypt stood and went around the counter to stash Jay underneath. Egypt got his j-cloth and bucket and filled it in the sink conveniently placed behind the counter and began wiping down the dark wood. Egypt came in early to do this ritual he usually does in the evenings before lock up but didn't get the chance to do the day before.

"You listen a lot of Blues, Boy?" Joshua asked and Egypt frowned with a one sided nod.

"Yea, among other genres but Kaleo is one of my favorite bands right now." Egypt was at the other end of the counter when he added to his earlier words. "I so love Shawn James too. That guy can play a shit load of instruments." Egypt was literally gushing.

"And can manipulate his voice so impossibly perfect." Joshua added and Egypt nodded wildly. "I don't know much about Kaleo though. That song is the first I've heard of them." Joshua stated and Egypt stopped abruptly.

Getting back to his starting point Egypt typed a bit on the laptop and a soft tune began humming through the surround sound system. Joshua couldn't help but admit it was a hauntingly beautiful intro then came the whistling and Jokull Juliusson's voice; strong and soulful. Passion sung and Joshua listened while Egypt stared at him with a face full of expectation.

Damn this was a chill ass song. Jeff Buckley came to Joshua's mind when he concentrated on the crooning and damn, if he had ovaries they'd be dead. R.I.P ovaries. When the song ended Joshua kept his face stoic. No telling whether he enjoyed it or not and Egypt wanted to wrap his fingers around Joshua's throat and squeeze the emotion out of him. Damn, Joshua only ever showed emotion when he was staring daggers at Egypt or devouring him with his eyes.

"Nice." Joshua said and Egypt pulled his neck back dramatically. Nice, all the man had to say was nice and then he was on his way out after dropping his tree stump arms to his sides.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait." Egypt was behind Joshua like a pit-bull but Joshua never stopped or even slowed down as he took the stairs two at a time.

Egypt grabbed Joshua by the back of his arm and Joshua came to such an abrupt stop that Egypt felt a shot of fear creep up his neck. "Nice? That's all you have to say?" Egypt asked with his brows wrinkling and absolute confusion in his voice.

Joshua turned his head and stared down at Egypt's soft as silk hand on his flesh and heat pooled in his stomach. "Get your hand off me." Joshua growled and Egypt did that neck thing again where he pulls back like a little rooster about to crow and crow he did.

"You're a damn robot ain't you?" Egypt scoffed and released Joshua's arm. Making his way back down the stairs Egypt muttered a colorful list of profanities against Joshua mainly because there's not a soul that has listened to Kaleo and not like them. Who the fuck was Joshua Pits to act so indifferent after listening pure art?

Joshua just closed his eyes tightly for a few seconds to get his breathing under control. Egypt was a special kind of drug because since the moment Joshua laid eyes on him he wanted Egypt like no other. Knowing full well Egypt is only nineteen years. Still a fucking teenager. A damned brat that got Joshua's stomach pumped full of butterflies and a freaking cock hard as nails and leaking from having Egypt in such close proximity. Joshua cursed his weak libido and went straight to the bathroom and took a cold shower, clothes and all. Good lord he hated the boy for doing such things to him. For making Joshua have to see him every fucking day in his fitted shirts and even more fitted jeans smelling like Christmas and Thanksgiving wrapped into one.

Little did Joshua know he would be seeing way more of Egypt than he ever would have thought possible.

A/N

New story!

JOSHUA will be updated twice per month. That is every first and third Friday per month.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you my cupcakes!

The songs mentioned above are:

1. No Good - Kaleo

2. I Can't Go On Without          You - Kaleo.

Chill ass Icelandic band that does Blues/Rock. Check them out

I haven't done shout outs in a long time so here goes

SkylarPorter_BxB

LizRevord

loveheartdoll88

kate-m-s

alicethomas9

MarleahKnighton

PamKnz

sophievo1

orubiphie

rubygrand5676