20 I Xiren's Stats

"...Do you still have the Soul Crystal on you?" Lord Mythos said after a long silence.

His voice bringing Xiren back to her senses.

"Yes, my Lord," she replied, then she took out the Soul Crystal from inside her robe.

"Mhm. Now, try to inject your soul force into it again."

Xiren closed her eyes and concentrated into pouring her soul force into the crystal. This time around, she felt a warm sensation going through her and into the crystal. When she was done, Xiren opened her eyes to see that the soul crystal has change its colors! The unsealing was a great success!

The crystal displayed a layer of various colors; each color had different intensity levels. This was because the color and its intensity level were tied to one's 'element' and 'talent potential'. The richer the color, the more potential that person will have with that 'element'.
In this moment, the soul crystal was displaying a dense red and bright pale-golden color, and a lighter green color on the external layer within the soul crystal.

"Mhm. As expected." Lord Mythos commented from beside her. "Your strongest affinities are fire and thunder, while the wood is your inferior affinity. But, this is good enough! So long as you have both the element of fire and wood, you can practice alchemy. It's too bad I'm an array master and not a alchemist..." He muttered to himself in a low voice. "What else does the soul crystal tell you?" Lord Mythos asked.

Xiren turned and gave him a confused expression.

"Close your eyes and focus. The soul crystal has the ability to analyze your current stats; the info will come to you directly."

[T/N: Practitioners who are Indigo Stage and above will develop 'divine senses' which allows them to see farther and determine other practitioner's cultivation stage & level. However, divine senses cannot determine soul, mental, yuan force—only soul crystals can do that]

After closing her eyes, a display of letters and numbers popped-up in her mind......

"User: Wang Xiu Ren
Status: Single
Cultivation Stage: None
Essence (used to advance): 100,000/0
Soul Force: 60
Mental Force: 45
Yuan Force: 15
Experience Points (used for upgrade): 200
Skill Path: N/A
Abilities: <Qigong Technique: áo, huàshétiānzú >
Additional info: User's physical health is below-average; poor upper body strength. Suffers from low energy and stamina; narrow veins and fragile blood vessels."

Xiren was utterly flabbergasted. This soul crystal is too awesome! It even knew what 'qigong techniques' she had mastered! However, the 'status' seems...well.... useless to her.

"What's is your stats?" Lord Mythos repeated in a low and emotionless voice.

"My soul force is at 60; mental force 45; yuan force 15" Xiren answered and looked at Lord Mythos, curious of what he thought of her results.

Lord Mythos nodded his head approvingly.

"Your soul and mental force is impressive. However, your yuan force is tragically pitiful. Nevertheless, that is not unusual since you have high innate soul force."

With this, Xiren felt a strange kind of felicity within her—a familiar feeling akin to when she got acknowledgement from her father when she had perfectly recited the 'Tao Te Ching' by heart for him years ago.

"Here." Lord Mythos tossed her a velvety pouch. Inside there was an unremarkable-looking, silvery interspatial ring.

Xiren took the ring out from the bag and then slipped the ring onto her finger with a stolid expression plastered on her face.

"It's a top-grade earth-step interspatial ring, made from black meteorite, with a space of over two hundred square meters. It  will prove quite useful for your task," he said. "Everything you requested is already inside. In addition, the instructions for what you will have to do once you leave here are inside the ring. Remember to carefully read it before you go to Delphine. Do not disappoint me. Now, off you go!"

Suddenly, with a few gestures of his hand, a bright array was formed in midair and then it flew out straight towards Xiren, intimately engulfing her in its light.