"Perhaps a bit of both? But, Joffery isn't to marry your sister anymore."

"What?"

Alanna questioned stopping in the hallway. Varys arched arched a brow as he looked around to make sure there was no one else listening. Varys glanced at the handmaid and dismissed her, the woman left with haste.

"You were not informed?"

"No. No I was not when was this decided?"

"About a month ago. Joffery has instead taken Margaery Tyrell to be his bride."

"A Tyrell?"

Alanna questioned as she looked at Varys, seeing him starting to walk again. She shook her head. Why would Joffery end up marrying a Tyrell instead of her sister? How did this effect Tywin's plans? Would they even?

"Is my sister well?"

"About as much as one can imagine. It's not been easy for her since... since your father's excicution."

Alanna felt her stomach turning at the idea of Sansa being here all alone for that. The idea that she had no friends to turn to no one here to help her. She had been here all alone for so long.

But she wouldn't be alone any longer.

Alanna would see to it that her sister was being treated well and that she was protected. Tywin promised her that much at least.

Varys left Alanna in her room after the rest of their walk had been silent. Alanna found her closet to be full of dresses that seemed to be about her size. Changing out of her nightly clothes she slid on a deep green dress, it was the only color that didn't seem to have the red and golden for the Lannisters.

Once Alanna had her hair combed out she heard a knock on her door.

"Yes?"

She called out watching the reflection in the mirror seeing that it was Tywin whom entered her room. Alanna continued to comb out her hair, untangling the rats nests that had been brought upon by the rush of last night.

"Lord Tywin."

She greeted putting the comb down and running her fingers through her thick hair. Tywin shut the door behind him and gazed at her appearance in the mirror. This was the first time he had seen her with her hair actually down.

"I see you've arrived safely."

He commented causing Alanna to actually turn around in her chair.

"And that you've found your new clothing."

"Yes, thank you, my Lord."

She replied standing from her chair. Tywin's eyes racked her body slowly. His green-golden eyes moving from her feet to her head, he drank in her appearance like any man who was attracted to a woman would do.

"I heard we left because King's Landing fell under attack? Is everyone alright?"

Her question caused Tywin to snap out of the small trace he had been in while his eyes had roamed her body. He nodded, his hands clasped behind his back as he walked forward.

"Everyone is safe. My family and yours were not harmed."

He replied stopping in front of the younger woman. She just gazed up at him, wondering if he was going to say anything further, after a moment of silence Alanna felt the heat rising to her cheeks.

"Good. I'm glad you were able to protect them, and my sister. Thank you."

She watched as Tywin's lips turned a little before his hand came out and swept some of her long brown hair off her shoulder and tucked it behind her ear.

"Yes, well, we made an agreement. A Lannister always pays his depts."

He informed her. She stood there allowing his hand to trickle across her soft skin. She enjoyed the touch of his hand against her skin. It was odd. She use to be repulsed by the man - even though he was good looking - he had taken her captive and was going to kill her brother.

Now, a little over a month later, she found herself enjoying his company. She found herself forgetting about her younger brother who had abandoned her when she was kidnapped.

Tywin Lannister had been nothing but genuinely kind to her - something she never figured the old lion to do toward anyone - and that made the butterflies in her stomach all that much worse.

Fear had set in after a while.

She feared that her plans to kill the old man and run for her life were slowly dwindling by the day, by each touch like this that he presented to her.

Each intoxicating touch that she found her body craving for more and more with each passing moment. The idea of escape fleeting each time he did something new to her or her body.