Trapped

Alanna Stark didn't know what to do.

On one hand she could run and just hope that nobody would see her dashing off in the middle of the night.

But on the other hand Tywin made it very clear that he was not above killing her if she ran.

She was at an impasse.

Surely by now her mother and brother would have noticed that she had not returned and there was no doubt in her mind that they had men out looking for her.

She sighed softly sitting in her tent on the edge of her makeshift bed.

Her mind buzzing with so many "What ifs" right now that sleep was something that escaped her at the moment.

It was still outside her tent.

She could hear the breeze picking up as she sat there listening. She didn't hear much movement out where she was, but she knew that there were at least two guards outside her tent -- she could see their shadows cast by the torches outside.

Looking around as best she could, Alanna kneeled down off the bed and tried to peek under the back part of her tent.

She managed to barely pull it up right when someone walked past.

She held her breath and let the tent drop. So there were guards walking around everywhere, it was just hard to hear them.

Getting up from her knees, Alanna sat back down on the edge of her bed. She pulled her knees into her chest.

Her only hope was that her brother would sooner or later send a messenger to see if she was here being held captive.

Or maybe Tywin had sent one to Robb instead?

She didn't know. She didn't know what Tywin's plans for her were instead of just holding her as prisoner for now.

She should have kept her mouth shut about helping Robb. She shouldn't have allowed her foolish pride to get in the way of her judgment.

Yes, she was attempting to impress Tywin Lannister, and it had seemed to work.

Never the less, now she was in the enemies tent and without her family.

So a lot of good boasting did her.

She sat there trying to figure out why she even attempted to impress Tywin. Maybe it was because he was so powerful? Maybe the fact that he seen her as nothing but a foolish little girl?

Regardless she had messed up and was now paying the price.

"Please Robb, please come save me."

Alanna begged in her mind as she sat there with her knees pressed to her chest waiting for dawn to come and hopefully, her brother.

•☆•☆•☆•☆•

Lord Tywin was sitting at his desk during the night working on his battle formation when a messenger came into his tent.

"Mi'lord. News from Robert Stark."

Tywin's green-golden gazed flickered up from his papers and reached out his hand. The messenger handed it off to him and waited for a moment.

"You may go."

Tywin said as he opened the seal while the man walked out of his tent.

Tywin cleared his throat and begun to read over the letter. The more he read the more his lips seemed to turn up at what Robb Stark had written to him.

Once he came to the end of the page, Twyin had a large and amused smirk on his face.

Yes, Robb Stark was playing to his tune now.