the invitation

Natsu POV

Its been 6 months since Lucy left and nobody is talking to me at the guild except Happy, Lisanna ( b*t*h)  ,Mira, Gajeel and Levy. "hey natsu are you OK" Happy said. "yeah happy i'm ok" " Natsu don't worry will find Lucy ok you go rest" said Mira " yeah salamander you should go home" said Gajeel " Ok guys see ya tomorrow" I said "Bye " they said in unison.

Levy POV

While in the guild I saw Natsu leaving. After he left I went outside to get some air when all of a sudden this bright light appeared and a figure came out it looked like Lucy a lot but I wasn't sure. " Long time no see Levy-Chan" said the woman when I heard that voice I new it was Lucy."Lu-chan I missed you" I cried "Are you coming back to Magnolia" I asked her happily. "Her face turned sad when she said no. I asked why. " I'm not staying I came to give you these invitations to share out" she said . "Oh what are they for " I asked confusingly . "Its for my wedding  its in 2 months and don't be sad I'll let you stay as a guest for a week ok" she said I fake smiled and said "OK Lu-chan " and with that she disappeared.

                                                                             In the Guild

Normal POV

When I saw levy carrying envelopes they what it was for. Levy said it was invitations too Lucy's wedding and its in 2 months. Everyone was in shock. Levy handed out the invitations to the people whose name was on the envelope and then she went home and rest with Gajeel following her.

                                                                  In the Dragon Realm 

Lucy POV

When I walked in my bedroom I saw Acnologia sleeping on my sleeping on my bed he looks so cute when he sleeps. 

I really hope everything is alright on earth

I really hope everything is alright on earth. Anyway let me go to the kitchen and something for us to eat. What should I make? Hmm, I know How about this?

 What should I make? Hmm, I know How about this?

Yes this is prefect. I'll go wake him up Acnologia so he could eat. Hmm now that I think about it probably I should let him  sleep and when he wakes up tell him I made dinner for us.

                                                                ~ 2 hours later ~

Acnologia  POV

It was evening and I smelled something coming from the kitchen it was Lucy's cooking I immediately got up and followed the scent. As I arrived in the kitchen I saw a beautiful blonde haired girl "Hey Acnologia I made dinner!" she said. When I focased properly I noticed it was Lucy I stared at her unconsiously she was so beautiful. "Hey Acnologia are you ok you were staring at me for a while" she said "Oh i'm ok just thinking about something" I said "So what are you cooking?" I asked trying to start a conversation "Well i'm  making ham,turkey,sushi and other things as well" she said. After we set up the table we ate and went to get ready to bathe.

                                                                   In the hallway

Lucy POV

We quietly walked to the hallway outside the bathroom "So you want to use the bathe first?" I asked " No you can go first " said Acnologia " Thank you" I said with a smile on my face as I turned I saw a blush on his face but I knew I was just seeing things. "I-I'm going to my room!" he said.

Acnologia POV

I told Lucy she could go first and she said thank you and gave me a signature smile I felt my cheeks heat up so I turned around and said I was going to the my room. I then made my way to the room then fell on the bed *I can't believe she stole my heart* i thought to myself

                            Fairy tail (1 day in the dragon realm is 2 months on earth)

Levy POV

It was one week until Lucy's wedding and I still didn't know who lu-chan was marring was marrying. I hope its someone nice. I really hope lu-chan is alright.

                                                             To Natsu

Natsu POV

"How come I din't get a letter" I said "um probably because you kicked her out of the guild" said gray "pst pst Natsu,Natsssuuu" levy whispered "here" levy gave me a letter to go to the wedding *I hope lucy will forgive me*.

                                                     To Mira   (At The Bar)

Mira POV

I am so happy for lucy but i wish she was with Natsu thou. I hope who Lucy marry's is a great person.

My POV

(Yeah good person I don't really think so.) 

My friend's POV 

( I don't think so its a love triangle)

                                                                To The Dragon Realm

Acnologia POV

Tomorrow is the day i get married to Lucy and she will be my mate since I'm marrying her. Since mating season is just around the corner. I need to prepare myself and tell Lucy she's my mate and what to do. I just hope she won't leave me I don't know what I will do withou her!

hope you all in joyed it!