Chapter Ten

As Reaper walked into the room he sighed. It smelt of dust. The room was beige and quite boring. The ceilings were white and the windowsill had the same rich white colour.

He looked over at Geno, who longingly stared out the dusty window. His breath fogged the window. A smile slowly spread across his face.

Geno sighed slowly. "I-is something wrong," Reaper asked, a concerned look plastered on his face. "No... nothing at all," Geno said, taking in a slow breath before speaking again. "Thank you," he finally spoke. "For what," Reaper said, a smirk forming, "being so handsome?"

Geno looked over slowly, his eyes slim and his brow cocked. "No, for bringing me here. For being here with me, you know," Geno said. "I just wish I could finally hold you, but..." Reapers smirk faded into a sad stare.

"I'm sorry I can't hold you close. It's just... me," reaper said, holding back tears. Geno sat next to reaper on the boring brown bed.

"I guess it doesn't matter too much... At least you're you, I wouldn't be happy if it weren't for you," Geno said, smiling at Reaper.

Reaper smiled back, ignoring every urge to touch Geno. Especially the urge to kiss him... Geno suddenly jumped up. "Wait, I have an idea!" He yelled, running out.

Reaper raised a brow as Geno came back, in his hands was an oven mitt. "You're kidding? Geno?" He questioned, watching as he slipped the oven mitt on.

"Give me your hand! You won't be touching me! Trust me!" Geno told him, reaching the hand out. Reaper backed away. "I can't!"

"Why?! You aren't touching me! Just the glove!" Geno pointed out, sitting beside him. "But... I'm touching something that's touching you! What if-" "You touched me with the scythe earlier!"

"My scythe is different! It has magic... I barrier like magic, so I don't rot the wood..." He explained, fear shining in his eyes at the thought of accidentally hurting Geno.

"It will be worth the try!" Geno told him, giving him a really cute face. Reaper let out a shaky sigh. "Carefully!" Reaper replied.

Geno nodded, smiling softly as Reaper reached his hand out. The tip of the glove. Geno flinched slightly before looking up at him. "A-are you alright?"

"It just burns a little... But..." He trailed off and attempted to grasp Reapers hand through the oven mitt. "I... I love you..." He whispered, locking his gaze with Reaper.

"I love you too..." Reaper whispered back. "And that's exactly why... I want you to let go..." He added, watching as Genos hand started to shake slightly. "I don't want too..."

"Geno, your burning yourself!" "I'm holding your hand!" "Which is hurting you!" Reaper added, pulling his hand away. Geno jumped back as the oven mitt flew off his hand.

He landed on the floor with a thump, causing Reaper to gasp in fear. "Are you alright?!" He called out, leaning down and examining him.

Geno raised his hand, revealing the darkened look of his bones. "You are burnt... Im so sorry..." Reaper whispered, backing away. He was about to cry again.

"No! It's not your fault! I'm the one who pushed you too touch me!" Geno told him, quickly standing up. They both locked eyes again.

"Maybe one day we can hold each other... And kiss... And-" "Make love?" Reaper interrupted. Geno facepalmed and turned away.

"I change my mind!"