|15|Reasons. (CrossOver!)

Start from the beginning

Slapping her hand on her forehead, she groaned, out loud this time. And sure enough, the loud, unexpected and frustrated groan caught people's attention. But she didn't apologise, instead, she ignored them and continued to walk down the street, looking for a place where she could eat. What currency do they use? Oh dear, this was turning into something troublesome.

Maybe, just maybe, if she found a place where she could eat to her heart's content, she could eat and be gone in a flash?

Ah, that sounded like a plan.

~~~

"WELCOME~!" A voice shouted, with way too much enthusiasm. At least they spoke the same language. But that was the least of her worries. In front of her, on a huge plate, plenty of noodles with some sort of red source placed on top sat neatly in the centre of the plate. And it wasn't the noodles that worried her now, it was what could be found in the red source. Mushrooms.

"Are those shiitake mushrooms..?" Mina questioned hesitantly, glaring at the lumps of fungi in disgust.

 The man cat ignored her question and continued with the instructions. "FINISH THIS IN 30 MINUTES AND YOU'LL RECEIVE A GALGAIDA FOR FREE~! Your time begins right now."

Mina nodded in understanding, picking up the fork and pished the brown-black soggy mushrooms to the side. Then she happily started shoving the noodles into her mouth. But her violet eyes never left the human cat, confusion clear in her eyes. What was he? A human or a cat? As she continued to wonder what type of creature was walking away from her now (to attend other customers), the so-called 'Galgaida' thing was also on her mind, though it only lasted a few moments before she actually went back to stuffing more of the -surprisingly- tasty food into her mouth.

"Here, you boys have earned your Galgaida."

Mina's ears twitched at the cat-human's voice, instantly looking to the other side of the restaurant. She licked the red sauce off her lips and placed the utensils on the empty plate, somewhat fascinated by the pair of friends. They were young, maybe a couple years younger than Mina herself. One boy had longish dark hair, spiking upwards, defying gravity, with the tips of it green. Though the tips of his hair may have look green because of his all green outfit. But that didn't matter. Large, rounded haze brown eyes stared intently at the cat-man, listening to what he was explaining, his lips pulled into a straight line, clearly in thought or confusion.

Her piercing stare must have been felt by the other male, making her flicker her dull violet eyes over to the other boy. And the colour she saw only reminded her of someone important to her. Bright sapphire blue eyes. Though the eyes that she was staring at now were a lot different to the ones she loved. A different story, a different life, a different human. And she was sure that the blue eyes she was staring at now were the eyes of a killer. Mina's lips turned upwards when the boy narrowed his own eyes, he might have also figured out that she was a murderer. Very pale skin surrounded those eyes, matching his hair colour. White, spiky -unruly- yet soft looking hair sat on his head.

The sudden rumble of the building caught everyone's attention, people rushing out to see what happened. Mina, being short and skinny, managed to push past everyone to get a better view of what was happening. There, in the middle of the crowd, a man's dead body laid sprawled out, crimson liquid pooling around him. Mina pursed her lips, trying to hold a laugh from the funny facial expression.

"Hey, so what happened here?" The white-haired boy asked a man standing next to him.

"His body suddenly exploded," The man answered, "Just blew up from the inside." He explained while making funny hand gestures.

But at the explanation, Mina's eyebrows furrowed. And without much thought, she blurted out her thoughts. "It didn't explode from the inside," She said gaining unwanted attention around her, "The bomb was most likely placed on his stomach without him realising. Or maybe he knew that there was a bomb but couldn't see it?" She questioned, voice quieting into a mumble, a thoughtful expression on her face.