"Of course not. She's way too hot to say no to." Stiles muttered back, he felt his whole face heat up when Emily glanced over at him and winked. She had heard them. How could he forget the enhanced hearing? He felt embarrassed.

Emily walked back over to them, a smirk on her lips and she handed over the two tickets to them. "See you losers tomorrow." She teased, leaving them.

Stiles waved at her with a grin on his lips, pleased to see the pained look in her eyes gone. As much as he wanted to ask, right now they needed to get everything ready for their plan tonight.

-

Sweaty bodies pressed against each other as the loud music played throughout the building, making the floor practically shake as they danced. It was dark, only few flashing colorful lights seen throughout.

Emily twisted her body as she swayed to the music that was playing. She ran her hands through her hair as she let herself forget the gift her father left her. She grinned at Eli who was also wearing a grin of his own. "This is definitely what I needed." She breathed out.

"Right!" He had a bit of blood in the corner of his lips.

She ignored everything in the background as she only swayed to the music while also keeping an eye out for a possible victim. Her eyes landed on a blonde haired guy who was smirking at her and she could admit he was cute. She smirked seductively back as she swayed, turning away from him. Her eyes fluttered shut as she moved her body and they snapped open when she felt him turn to face him.

He began to move his hands down her waist.

Usually she didn't find anything wrong with this type of stuff. Except there was this sudden dropping in her stomach and she frowned, when a certain pair of eyes came to mind.

She shoved him away and gave him a scoff

She shoved him away and gave him a scoff. "Stop groping. It's not gonna happen." She said before her pupils dilated. "Now go away." She ordered.

"I thought you were definitely going to eat him." Eli said, standing beside her.

She rolled her eyes. "I changed my mind." She muttered, her hazel eyes flickered over to where she caught Derek's betas scent along with Scott's. "I'll be right back."

"Actually let me come with you. I'm already full anyway." He said, seeing her hesitantly nod and he followed her. The moment they stepped out into the cold air, he blew out a small puff while digging his hands into his leather jacket. "So where are we going?"

"To see if their plan to catch Jackson actually worked." She said, the two ended up front of a small room that was shut. She reached for the door handle but paused when she heard gunshots and roaring.

"You didn't mention hunters were here." He said, looking at her wide eyed.

She pressed her lips into a thin line. "Well they haven't exactly tried anything against you and I. And I'm pretty sure that they know what we are. Besides their priority is stopping Jackson although I'm not sure if they know it's him." She explained.