1

"The humans are begging again" Heara says with disgust. Her red hair tied in a tight braid. Her eyes burning with rage. She crosses her legs as she tries to make her legs look longer than it already is.

"What's new?" Aryo grins and glances at Heara's legs. Giving it the attention that any man would give if they see her do that. The only one who wouldn't look at that was her brother but he barely looks at anything or even says anything. Aryo turns to the said man that was just sitting on one of the convoluted star particles that the God made. "what do you think Girhoe?"

Girhoe gave Aryo a bored look then turned away with the gray dust following him like a miasmatic snake. Aryo shrugs and followed him. "What do you want to go Girhoe?"

"Oh, come on. Let's do something else" Heara says, the hair of her body rising as heat came off of her in waves. "Girhoe would always want to play in the water"

"then play in the water we must" Aryo cheerfully says. his feet skipping while Heara follows him closely.

"But the water takes out the fire" Heara says under her breath.

Aryo smirks and puts his arm over her shoulders. "then we'll simply just light it up again"

Heara smiles, a small tint of blush on her cheeks not that she needed anything to make her look beautiful. Girhoe was getting farther from them as he sighs in boredom and snaps his fingers. He is back to his room. The rocks on shelves and one of the Moons in perfect view from his window. "How easy it is to destroy this boring world" he whispers, he pulls his moon an inch closer to the world. A small rumbling and shaking of the earth and he hears more humans calling for his name. how typical he thought. it took an inch and a small tremor and the humans, of course, asks him to save them.

He does something different than before. He pulls his moon again this time, three inches closer. The earth rumbles and shake. He hears a large crater on the land that starts wreaking havoc on a town or two.

"Your son is tormenting the people" Leah says while caressing Faerha's cheek.

"let him be" he pulls his wife's hand closer to him. "So, he destroys this world. We'll make another one"

"We already have two children, my dear" Leah whispers seductively.

Faerha's chuckle was low "two kids, two worlds? It's not enough"

Two Worlds, Two beings

"So, the deoxygenated blood travels through the vena cava and enters the bicuspid valve to get to the right atrium. Then down to the right ventricle and enters the pulmonary valve that travels to the lungs to get oxygen" I started to draw an outline of the heart which is the best that I can do. I turn to look at the students who were intently listening to me and I continue "When the hemoglobin's has bonded with the oxygen, it'll come back to the heart through the pulmonary vein and enters the left ventricle and passes through the semilunar valve to the left atrium and aortic valve then to the body tissues. It's pretty straightforward from there as it is a circulation"

I capped my marker and look at the students with a smile "Now, I want you to do some lab work which means actual research and it must be passed next week." Unlike high school students, there weren't any groans of protest but just attentive students that was hanging on to every word that I say. "about the lymph nodes of the body" I look at my watch and nodded "You still have time for a head start so I'll dismiss you from here"

The students started piling out of the room. I smile as they went out and giving me their goodbyes. I sit back on my desk and started to write on my attendance book. I can't believe I'm working here for a year. Teaching these med students of the basic human anatomy. I sigh and shake my head.