The Final Chapter

The Final Chapter

1 0  0   y e a r s    a f t e r

Queen Mauritia died but Callisto survived. And he became a merman again.

It was bound to happen. The God of the Ocean was furious and lifted a curse at Mauritia's heart. That explains why the Queen grew up almost weak and sick. The God of the Ocean foreseen it the minute Callisto decided to save the baby princess.

He made Callisto an immortal. He wants him to suffer from loneliness, sadness, and pain, forever. It was the punishment. Their love was forbidden, they are a curse for each other.

As days passed, he misses Mauritia even more and, it is pure torture for him. Missing someone you love. Missing someone who isn't coming back.

The land was named after Queen Mauritia. The people grieve for the death of the beating heart of the Land. Everything has changed since then.

Some parts of the land were submerged by the power of the merman regain. The land sank beneath the ocean, he did it. It sank with their memories, Callisto doesn't want to forget.

Love is not easy, it takes two brave individuals, even different, fighting and who are willing to take risks and sacrifices. Love is somehow painful, sad, and even deadly yet it is the most wonderful thing in the world.

She may be gone right now but he will keep her in his heart, forever. Their acceptance and love will never be forgotten.

    t  h  e       e  n  d   📍