Phenomenal Euphoria!

Start from the beginning

I couldn't take it anymore and slapped my hand hard on Aj's face. I could see the shock in his eyes. He held his face tight in rage and gritted his teeth. He clenched his fists tight and his face was red in anger and of course, the result of my slap. He was hurt and I knew he would never put his hands on me. I love this guy and I've had enough. I walked near him and he let his hands fall from his face. I went more closer and he looked straight into my eyes. I leaned in wrapping my hands around his neck. I could feel his wrathful breathes fanning my face. I looked at his eyes and kissed him passionately. My eyes closed and I soon felt him kissing me back. Our tongues started fighting for dominance which he won. He explored every corner of my mouth and slowly we released each other gasping for breathe. I was blushing red as he looked at me. He had a smirk on his lips. And before I knew, we were kissing again. I gripped his neck strong as he had his hands wrapped around my waist. Soon, the kiss went more hard and I felt him move his hand underneath my back...to my ass and then legs wrapping them around his waist. I got the clue and wrapped myself around him tight.

He walked me towards the bed and now, we were in bed kissing each other, Aj on my top.

^^The following portion may be sensitive to some readers since it contains explicit description of a sexual intercourse between the two lead characters

^^The following portion may be sensitive to some readers since it contains explicit description of a sexual intercourse between the two lead characters. The part can be skipped and readers would be informed of the end of the scene.^^

The kiss went rough and I loved it. Aj looked at me once again. He smiled and I bit my lip. He leaned in again, kissing my left cheek and ear. I suppressed a moan. He bit my earlobe and I soon felt his whisper.

'You need not to blush in front of me Rebecca.' he said sending shivers down my spine. Actually, he made me blush more. I bit my lip harder than ever before he pecked them. He went on to kiss my forehead and the right cheek. His lips traced down my chin and reached my neck. He kissed my neck softly. I bit my lips to control the urge to moan.

 I bit my lips to control the urge to moan

'Ahhhhhh...Aj.....mmmm...' I let out my first moan. He leaned in and starting showering more kisses on my neck, followed by soft bites. I moaned louder and i knew I shouldn't.

His hands were now on my waist playing with the hem of my shirt. Suddenly, I felt my skin exposed as he pulled it up. I was surprised but helped him pull it over my head.