Lima and Stockholm syndrome -part12

I have chosen her as Light.

Please read this if you didn't understand the title of the chapter.

( for those who doesn't know what it is Liam syndrome.
I'll tell ya! It's a syndrome when a kidnapper feels sympathy or feels romantic towards the captive. Opposite of Stockholm syndrome where the captive feels for kidnapper)

Chapter:-12

Light's P.O.V

I stepped in, the sound of unknown disturbing music hitting my ears. I had to give eighteen people packets and two injections, the picture of my targets in my hands.

Will introduced me to a guy, who ushered me into the club and then walked away. He handed me a weird bag, whose zip was a pain, and I couldn't tell if it was a purse or just a plane bag.

People were smelling bad too, their perfume was mixed with sweat but that didn't stop them from dancing or grinding their hips on one another.
I spotted three of guys in the corner, matching the photos what Will's friend had given me. I handed them a packet, which they casually took with smirks. My hands, however shook. The guilt inside me created a heavy weight on my chest. I knew I was helping destroy those people's health. And one side there stood guilt and other the fear of getting caught. It was making my head throb, the loud music just worsening the situation!

Some of the guys whom I had handed the packets and they grabbed me. They were so strong, I couldn't push them off. It was their girlfriend who saved me. I don't understand, why people would drink so much, that they forger their own partners and kiss random strangers.

I was saved thrice but the forth guy who gripped me was with his friends, ni girlfriends to help me. He charged on me like I was a prostitute. I couldn't force him away,his lips attacking mine and then he dropped me on the ground with a smirk.

I took a hold of myself and whipped my cheeks several times but it ran moist again. still I reached the last girl and gave her two injections. I sighed in relief that I could go but when I reached the door from which I had entered, a guard stooped me. I was so sacred,what if he had seen me giving the packets and get me arrested. I wanted to scream apologies to him and runway but,my heart went back to its normal pace when he told me the exit way was different. He instructed me that I had to go upstairs then there was a way out.

I ran upstairs passing the guy who had successfully attacked me and he smirked at me. I thought he might follow me, increasing my pace but he didn't.

Upstairs there was a short and fancy hallway. With only five doors and I could easily see the end of it, which dropped away in stairs, the word 'EXIT' glowing above it.

I strutted towards it but everything scattered like a broken pearl necklace, when I saw Louis and others came out of a room. I stood there and they were firm at their place too.

I will not be alive now.

Harry strutted towards me, like a hotel manager who saw the new employ had broken the expensive glasses."What are you doing here?" He was loud. And soon others followed.

I wanted to tell them, that Will sent me but what if he would tell them about Joe. I didn't want to go back there at any cost. Those people were better than him.

"What are you doing here"? He slapped me and repeated his question with gritted teeth.

I still didn't answer him.