Kidnapped Part 1

Please do me a huge favors, just click the star button below. I'd be really grateful of yours.

Chapter:- 1

Light's P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open, my vision blurry at first. But when it settled down, found myself on the cold wooden floor near the stairs where I had been left the night before. My head throbbed, and I had to force my eyes back open every time I blinked. Every inch of my body ached, and I couldn't even move one of my ankle.

I did nothing but gently let the tears glide down my cheeks.

In that oppressive English cold, I quietly wept, my body moulded to the floor like a rejected lover.

I spent half the morning lying there, letting my eyes wash my cheeks with tears until I heard him coming down the stairs. His footsteps echoed in the silent house. Sending shivers down my spine; my throat went dry and words refused to escape past my lips when he intentionally stepped on me.

"Ugh! You bitch, why are you always in my way?"he growled, his words followed by a swift kick to my left ribs.

He bent and his eyes full of anger. Jaws clenched. With his teeth pushed together, he said,"get out of my sight , right now. I am going to make my cereal and before I am done, you better be gone."

I had no power left to climb the stairs and reach my room. Hell, I couldn't even stand properly as my bleary eyes scrutinized the bruises and scrapes on my arms and legs. My head was still pounding, but I couldn't afford to get beaten more when I was already only half-alive.

Using my palms, I pushed myself onto the first stair and crawled up. With each movement another moan escaped my mouth while salty water drops poured out of my eyes . Upon reaching my room, I crawled straight to my bed, wishing so badly that it could have been a soft and warm one. And laid there silently, absorbing into my thoughts.

-----

23 September 2012. Me, Joe and our parents were going to our aunts place for her birthday celebration. I tried to make conversation with each one of them but mom was driving and did not want to get disturbed. Dad was sleeping beside her, with his hands crossed over his chest and mouth opened. The last person I could think talking to, had his nose stuck to his phone's screen. Joe was texting his friends. I gave up on starting a conversation and did nothing but stared at my lap .My gaze landed on a blue colored thing trying to show itself under my right thigh. I pulled on the latex and was greeted with a balloon. So, I did what every child would do in that situation without thinking twice.

A mischievous idea, settled in my head when I brought the head of balloon close to my lips filling it with enough air to become fat. I pressed my palms into the balloon sharply.

BOOM!

Little balloon caught mom's attention the most. Startling her so badly that she lost control of the car. I saw her moving the steering to the left, then the right. Rotating it completely. But she tried hard to control it and steered it right into a building.
****

No, matter how many times I blinked or rubbed my eyes, I couldn't see anything. The grey smoke was overpowering me, irritating my eyes and throat. I felt something oozing out of my head and one of my legs. I deliriously touched my left arm, the shard of glass that had pierced my flesh making my body flinch.

I started shout for my family, but the son that helped me out of the car made me sit on the road. Maybe there was nowhere else to rest.

My gaze was fixed on our upside-down car, the vehicle still producing smoke. I remembered asking a few people about my parents, but they all just kept trying to soothe and gave me water to drink. So many things were moving, people on the sidewalks, cars rush hour. But my eyes never left the burning car. My mouth kept numbly uttering, "Mom? Dad? Joe?"

And soon the darkness empowered me.

In hospital the doctors confirmed the death of my parents. In that car crash, the little had balloon died with my two parts of my heart and I don't know why a single piece was still hanging inside.

Guilt washed over me, tears threatened to fall from my eyes but didn't dare do so. I felt like I had no reason to love, no reason to be loved, no reason to live.

My mistake was simply too big.

******
A few whispered outside of room broke through my flashback. Maybe it was some of a Joe's friends or someone close to him; no one came up here otherwise.

The door swung open suddenly, revealing three guys who were complete strangers to me. My toes curled in stress, lungs short of breath. A certain kind of bad vibe hit me then, and I mover backwards, unaware that I was near the edge of the bed. I dropped hard onto the floor,but the pain from it was numbed by my fear. I shifted backwards until my back pressed hard against the wall with my lips quivering. Now there was nothing left except a powerless, half-alive husk of a person.

I scrutinized them from head to toe: one was blond, a bit the chubbier side, while his companion on his left had curly brown hair and was dressed in all black. The only thing they had in common was their faces, firm with hatred and cold eyes that were calculating everything I did.

The third came towards me, hair styled in a quiff with a smirk playing on his lips. He lowered himself and His brown eyes settled on mine, petrifying my soul.

He turned his back towards his mates and chuckled. "She's already scared."

"Do you know us?" The guy asked coldly, a creepy grin painted on his face.

"Are you Joe's friends?" I asked in a trembling voice.

"You really think we are?" The blond scoffed, causing them all to laugh. He got uncomfortably close to my face,keeping his eyes in a position where I couldn't focus on anything else.

"Dark Evils," he whispered.

My breath stuck with my wide eyes.

"It looks like she's been bitten already, his brother really is a cunt." The guy in black said in almost seeming disgusted. "I think he owed someone's money, so they got to keep her as ransom."

"We are going to do the same," one of them said.

"What are you talking about," I whimpered, started to shake almost violently.

"Louis will strongly dislike you," the blond guy commented.

I stared at them with tears washing over my cheeks. Brain rummaging through its drawer, trying to understand the circumstance, but there was no explanation to be given.

The man with the quiff pressed a rag against my nose, his dark chocolate eyes harder. When I held my breath, his face reddened and he started to choke me.

"Breath." He said between his teeth.

My shuffling stopped and..

I GAVE UP.

Author's /Note

Hi, guys.

Please comment how did you felt about this chapter and please give me votes.

Feel free to tell me my mistakes,
That's what I am looking for to correct.