CHAPTER NINETY-EIGHT

Start from the beginning

And knowing Dalvin he was bound to follow behind his big brother in everything while I should've set a better example for him, my dumbass wanted to be down with Dominic's clique and let them set all three of us up and risking the lives of the both of them and ultimately killing somebody too which led to Dalvin and I escaping unharmed while Dominic stayed behind as the police sirens where sounding off in the misty background, it was almost so vivid that the scene will just happen right now in front of me.

···

' um de you need to slow down,
some ' dalvin said in a hushed tone as he was literally clutching one of dominic's friend named ty to death as i looked up at the mirror and it looked like he was about to hurl any moment now.

' yeah de, you need to slow down ' dominic co-signs as i soon did a sharp right turn as i drove recklessly as the alcohol embedded into my system was taking a toll over me.

' i-i know how to fucking drive, stay in your seatsmuthafuckas!" i sluggily called as i continued my shenanigans as i heard ty and his twin brother tay joking on dominic.

' damn, what's this i see big bad dominicbeing a little pussy real quick, bout to piss in your clothes aren't yathis deformed muthafucka got more heart than yo bitch ass does ' tay teased him as dominic soon snapped his head to the back as i continued to drive as my eyes were seeing blurry and colorful shit at that, whatever else i took while drinking was definitely making me trip out big time.

' muthafucka shut the fuck up, de pull overlemma drive home, this gang shit ain't for ya ' dominic tried to tell me but i ignored him as i continued to swerve.

' n-nah, i need to do this ' i slurred as i continued to drive as i soon heard yelling as i turn my head and saw a horrific look etched on dominic's face ad i then looked up at the mirror as dalvin eyes were stretched wide.

' de, stop! ' they yelled to the top of their lungs but it was too late.

i snapped my head to the mirror and there it was a dead white man laying there as blood pours out of his mouth as it was drenched everywhere as my heart thumped loudly at shock and feari just killed somebody.

' oh god, is he dead deplease tell he ain't dead! ' dalvin screamed bloody murder in the back.

' shut the hell up, lil niggadamn you hella annoying ' tay scoffed at dalvin.

' who the fuck you think you talking to like that, you and your little siamese twin can get fucked up ' dalvin protested to them.

' oh okay this little bitch got hella heart now, standing up to us like thiswell you got heart huh little nigga? ' ty smirked as he grabbed dalvin's shirt as his whole face was scrunched up in digust.