Punishment

Piyush gripped my hair's tightly,
causing me to wince in pain. He dragged me to my room as if dragging some animal.😥😭

He locked the room and pushed me hard and I fell down banging my head against  the ground . I instantly felt a sharp pain in my head.

He yelled,"You b**ch ,how dare you slap me and my sister,
You have got courage enough to face me Na...."

"Then be ready to face the consequences for the same"

"What will you do you coward "I screamed.
"You can only hit me ,than do it -
What are you wanting for"

"I have suffered a lot and that has only made me stronger"

"All the false threatening of yours can't shatter my dreams and my aspirations"

He hit me hard on my face . Gripped my hair and banged my head against the wall.
He kept on hitting me until I fell unconscious.

In the morning I was greeted with ice cold water being splashed on me. I shivered .

Ahana yelled "Get up you snob ,enough of sleep, it's 5:00am."
"Do forget you are still in my house and have to live according to my conditions,get that straight in your tiny head"

I was a bit confused ,than her appearance told everything. She must have returned from a party.She continued.

"Go wash the dishes and clothes, clean the house and by the time I wake up the breakfast should be ready on the table ,otherwise be prepared for punishment."

I just nodded in a yes ,drained of all my energy from the last night unpleasant event.

I tried to get up slowly, but my sore bleeding feet made me stumble ,making me fall on the ground with a thud.I cried.😢😢

"God please help me,please"I begged.😢

Restoring all the energy that I had I started doing all the daily chores with all my remaining strength.

Soon it was 8:00am as I checked the clock. Thinking of the last night happenings, papa must be seriously tensed. I should do something to make him feel better. I thought😐😗

"Lets make something for his lunch"I mumbled. After thinking for sometime , "Idea how about puri chole ,his favourite😊😊"

 After thinking for sometime , "Idea how about puri chole ,his favourite😊😊"

Soon Ahana entered the dining room,making faces😏😒

I served her breakfast and turned.

I could see her smile . Mumma never lets her eat all this, so that she is fit and active her self.

I could hear her saying "Mmmm ... this is so tasty"
"Finish before Mumma comes"
😊😊.

Soon papa left for office.
I went to my room after Ahana and Piyush left for college. And Mumma went to her friends home for kitty party.

I started checking my mails ,if there was any news regarding the course, on my laptop.

While I was browsing ,something caught my attention. I questioned myself."How can I forget this , applied for this long ago. Hope something positive is there for me."

I opened the mail, The first word I read was "Congratulations, Miss Radhika"😄😄😇😊

Hey friends sorry for a late update. 😢😢😊😊😄😥

Hope you all like it .

Please keep reading and share your thoughts and opinion with me.

What's in the mail ??😐
Any gusess??

Please vote and share😊