Lust, The Sin of Asmodeus (Part 3, Finale)

After a great clash in the lower levels of Hell, Zepar breathed heavily in a pile of his soldiers' corpses. He hid as the next blast came. Timing his sprints, the demon darted to the next pile to use as cover. The next attack sent corpses flying. "I should've brought another legion," he said to himself. As he rose, a bloody mangle was stuck to his leg. "I'm gonna be sick."

Adramelech's voice echoed throughout the cave, "Come out of hiding, coward!" Zepar didn't respond. He had a great advantage in mobility. Raking the flesh from his feet, the demon dove into a smaller shaft. The blast propelled him into it, using the tunnel as a slide. At the end, he fell into a pool of water. Using his nocturnal vision granted to him from Lilith, he saw that it was blood. "Great."

He was doing quite well to be fighting his master's master. Lilith had never even came close to matching Adramelech's power. Perhaps he could challenge Lilith. He always wanted to be a Grand Duke. If he kills Lilith, he could enslave her legions.

Back in the slightly less eventful human realm, Sariel sat in Emi's basement as usual. He despised Zepar. That demon tried to kill him. And it could still happen. The archangel nervously glanced every few seconds to the fallen one beside him.

Lailah was calm and still, reflecting on past events. Eventually, she spoke, "Who would it harm to break the divine rules? You've practically fallen already." Sariel agreed with her in secret, knowing that his return to Heaven would result in banishment. If he were only delaying his condemnation, why not act sooner? He had nothing to lose.

Rising and falling with every step, Lailah asked, "Why don't we forget our pasts?"

That night, Sariel had committed a divine sin, mating with a fallen one. It was a completely irrational decision only a fool would make, costing him his innocence. When he rose the next morning, he thought of all the things his fellow angels would say. He finally gave in to Asmoday, doing something so terrible that even Satan himself could refrain.

To reflect on everything he did, Sariel went for a walk throughout Sasazuka. There was little traffic at such an hour, and the rain slowly drizzled to a halt. When he came across a puddle of rainwater, he studied his reflection. His eyes were red and wings a dastardly midnight black.

"What have I done?"

"Why, you've lost," came another voice. Sariel's reflection turned into that of Zepar, the demon who ruined his pathetic life. "And I've won. Don't you know dealing with demons is dangerous, boy?" Sariel said nothing, having the evidence speak for him.

The Crimson Crusader laughed as he noticed Sariel's demonic features. He put on his helmet and left the human realm. "Looks like Hell just got a new archdemon." Sariel wasn't ready to give up yet. He sprinted to Maou's house, finding Lucifer on his laptop.

"Lucifer, this is important!"

Urushihara turned to the fallen one. "Man, what happened to you?"

"There's no time!"

Sariel pushed the Morning Star over, using his computer. He searched for "divine rules." It had been so long that he already forgot the rules. He found online that his angelic status will only be revoked when the Nephilim is born. If he were to abort the process... no, that was murder, another divine sin.

In a flash of celestial force, Lailah appeared beside him. "There's nothing to do but wait," she said. Sariel wiped tears from his face as he admitted, "I've committed a terrible sin. I'm sorry, but I will have to leave you. You wouldn't want to see the horrific beast I become in that moment."

Lucifer crawled into his cardboard box as he dismissed, "I have no idea what you tools are talking about, but you're wasting my time." After the room was silent, he added, "I need to... research." He closed the second tab, a how-to video on making a cardboard box house.