Chapter 25

Darcy's P.O.V

FUCK! What am I doing! I'm almost married to Harry, I can't go around kissing people, even though it wasn't me who started the kiss. As soon as he licked my bottom lip I became aware of what is happening, I shoved his cheats really hard and he fell back wards to the floor. I smile a bit then scowl.

"What the fuck you pr- idiot" I remembered my children are still here so I turned around and quickly buckled them into there chairs. Once I did that I closes the door turned around to see James standing up. I ran to the drivers side and got in starting it up, and driving away quickly but safely. How am I going to tell this to Harry?

I arrive at the house and get out, unbuckling Violet and Ashton from their chairs and walking to the front door. Well here goes nothing...

Harry's P.O.V

Louis left an hour ago and Darcy should be home any min-

Knock, knock

There she is. I don't know how I'm going to tell her she is going to be so heart Broken, then she will hit me and then she will leave me! She can't I don't like to be alone, all my life I have been told that I will be alone but I want to change that. I have to tell her today, the guilt is eating me fucking alive!

I rush to open the door and there she is with Ashton and Violet in her arms looking as beautiful as ever.

"Hey beautiful," I say opening it wider for her to come inside, well here goes nothing...

"Hey" she says less enthusiastically, which makes me frown.

"I have to tell you something," we both said at the same time, which makes us chuckle.

"Um, you go first" she said quietly.

"Well, I kind of had um, s-sex, um, em, with the s-stripper." I whispered quietly. Her facial expression changed to disgusted, which then she took a step back."But before we have any hissy fits, let's hear you story, then we will sort this fucked up mess out, OK?" I said which she nodded looking at the floor.

"Well, you know my old boyfriend James," I nodded. "Well he found me and kissed me, touching me in some places." she whispered the last part but I heard her perfectly. I wasn't mad because what I did was way worse. But I was jealous, only I can do that.

She looked up at me with tear rimmed eyes. I walked towards her and pulled her into a tight hug. "I'm so sorry baby you know I wouldn't do anything of the sort to hurt you deliberately, I was pissed out of my fucking mind, I didn't even know my own name" I said to her which caused her to giggle.

"you know I would never hurt you ether babe, I'm sorry even though what you did was worse, I forgive you, I'm angry but we both made mistakes, let's just forget about the. Ok?" I nodded happily.

"I love you" I said whilst kissing her lips.

"I love you too" she smile lightly into the kiss.

Thank god nothing bad happened besides the wedding being moved to a different date.

3 weeks later

Darcy's P.O.V

Everything was great, we worked everything out. We are now a happy family. We have not got married yep but we can wait. Twitter blew up as did the press as to why we moved the wedding but we just lies saying a family friend had died or something like that.

At the moment me and Harry were cuddling on the couch watching Love Actually, which is now Harry's new favourite film. I was about to close my eyes when Harrys obnoxious ringtone went off, I don't know why he has a 'Im Sexy and I Know It' as his ring tone but hey, mine is 'The Name Game' from 'American Horror Story' so yeah.

"one second babe, I have to take this," he said getting up and walking into the kitchen closing the shut behind him. Once he left I was replaced with coldness, he was my human radiator. I got up and pressed my ear against the door to see who he was talking to, probably Louis knowing Harry. But it wasn't a Louis conversation.

"What the fuck, that isn't true, it never broke!" He raised his voice slightly. There was muffled noises but they were kind of clear. It sounded like they said 'well believe it because it's true.'

"Well what am suppose to do, my soon-to-be wife os in the other room and my kids are asleep" He sighed. I gave up trying to listen to the anonymous person.

"Right I'll be there in 5" He huffed In annoyance.

"Yeah, whatever, bye." after he said that, I ran form my lie and plopped down on the couch.

"Babe I need to go out, I will be back in an hour or so ok," he smiled and kissed my head. I smiled back, of course it wasn't a real one but he didn't know. Once he tied up his black and white converse he left both a smile. I huffed and tried to watch the film, but failed miserably.

Harry's P.O.V

Once. Went into the kitchen I answered the phone, it was an unknown number so I accepted it, probably a fan but who knows.

"Harry?" a squeaky voice said through the phone. I knew that squeaky voice anywhere. Maria.

"What?!" I whispered so Darcy and the kids wouldn't hear.

"When we had sex-" she started.

"UGH! Don't remind me, it was a mistake ok." I said bored, wanting to go cuddle with Darcy again.

"Let me finish dick head. Any way, as we where having sex the condom must have broken, because, I'm 5 weeks pregnant." after she said that my mouth went dry.

"What the fuck, that isn't true, it never broke!" I said raising m voice slightly.

"Well believe it because it's true." she sasses back clearly annoyed.

"Well what am I supposed to do?" I questioned. "My soon-to-be-wife and kids are here." I sighed.

"Just come over I will explain" I huffed in annoyance.

"I'll be there in 5" I said.

"Hurry up," Her needy voice squeaks down my phone.

"Yeah, whatever. Bye" I huffed and ended the call. There was padding and a leap and a plop all before I opened the door...

As I opened the door Darcy was sprawled out on the sofa. I smiled and went over to her. The smile was obviously fake.

Once I left the house I got into my car, I go the address and started driving.

Maria's P.O.V

After I called Harry. I say on my bed. I'm not pregnant with HIS baby, it's a different guys baby, I'm saying its Harry's because he has lots of money. So yeah you can fit the pieces together.

You probably think I'm horrible but I don't care, it gets me money.

I was pulled out of my thoughts bye a knock at my door. Here he is. I walked over there putting my fake act of being upset and guilty and opened the door wide for Harry to walk in. He had tears running down his face.

He was wearing grey sweats and a white 'V' neck on also with black and white converse. I 'smiled' sadly and he walked In not saying anything yet. This should be good.

---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---

IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED, I REALLY AM, BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE MY PLOT TWIST, LOVE YALL SO MUCH! :)

Follow me on twitter: Cookiestymo

Love y'all,
Kira XxX