Chapter 3

i would like to thank becham_lover for the front cover it is amazing.

Darcy's P.O.V

Finally it was last pireod it was Thursday a day after the detention thing but i couldn't think about anything but Harry.

Fucking twat.

"Right class today we will be doing a project for the whole 3 weeks before half tearm, it is going to be 50% of your grade. the project will be about you and your partner, you Will have to put it into a power Point and add the writing and some pictures."

finally. something l can actually enjoy exept harry is Sat next to me.

Fuck!

A girl 3 seats away from me and harry Put her hand up. The teacher pointed signaling her to speak. "can we pick our own partners or will you give them us?"
"l will be Picking them." he Said.

(Shit,Shit,Shit)

"Alex and Kat. Tyler and Perrie. Kandice and Lottie. Harry and Darcy." l complitely Zoned out after that.

l looked over at harry he was Wearing a smug smirk on his face, l just wanted to Smak it off him.

After class harry and his gang walked over to me. Harry signelled for them to leave. As they did Harry asked me a question that took me off gard. "your house or my house?"
"what?" i whispered
"my house or your house?" he said again.
"your house." i said regaining my thoughts
"fine." he huffed.
why is he being such a bitch towards me. GOD!

why did it have to be me?

"Right then lets go." Harry soon chirpped in.
"What?" I asked but before I could do anyrhing harry draged me into his car.

"WHAT THE HELL, YOU PRICK" I yelled in his face.
"Sorry love but you semed lost so I brought you back to reality."
"Why thanks." I said sarcasticly.
"your welcome." He said matching my sarcastic voice.

Harry Styles was going to be the death of me.

sorry it was Short l have a lot of stuff to do. But l Will be updating every Single day unless something happened. If i did than l Will update 2 times a day. :D ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥