Chapter 19

Niall's P.O.V

"Yes you can be around Darcy. But she will have to come on tour with you, will have to deal with the consequences of fans knowing on the Ellen show, Ok?" Dave spoke.

"yes, oh my. I love you." Harry said walking over to dave and kissing his cheek.

"get off me Harry." he said smiling a bit. We just laughed and got in the black SUV and we were off to the Ellen show.

We decided to stop off at McDonalds, me and Darcy got out and walked in it was pretty quiet in there so we had no trouble, we walked up to the front desk and I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. Ok maybe I was over exaggerating but she was beautiful.

"hi how may I help you?" she said her name tag read Ellie. It fit her perfectly. She had red hair green eyes and she was irish. Plus she works at McDonalds, what more could you want?

"Niall! Stop staring at her your freaking her out." Darcy said pissing her self laughing.

"sorry, you are really beautiful. Wait I didn't mean to say that out loud." I said blushing, my cheeks were probably tomatoes now. She smiled and blushed looking down.

"thanks Niall." she said showing me a dimpled smile.

"can I get your number?" I said smiling shyly at her, she got a napkin and wrote her number down.

"well now that's over, let's get food the boys will eat each other and I will eat you." Darcy whispered/yelled looking at us two. I glared at her and Ellie just laughed. We ordered, said our goodbyes and left. I was in a daze and wasn't really listening to the conversation going on around me until someone snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Niall you alright man?" Zayn asked worriedly. I smiled.

"Yeah, I met this girl in McDonalds and she was beautiful she had red/ginger hair, green eyes and an Irish accent, she also works in McDonalds, what more could you want? I got her number and I can't get her out of my head." I mumbled and had a grin from ear to ear. The boys laughed and carried on eating.

Harry's P.O.V

We arrived at the Ellen show 20 minutes later. Me and Darcy walked hand in hand towards the entrance. As soon as we walked through the door we were all pulled into hair and make-up. Lou are stylist took Darcy and me into our own dressing room together. It was awesome watching Lou working her magic on Darcy. I was cool but then before I knew it I was sat in the chair having my make-up done.

I groaned. "why do I have to have make-up on? I'm a guy." I said groaning again. Darcy laughed as did Lou. I turned to look at Darcy and she was in high waisted skinny jeans that fit over her bump and a long jumper, I once wore it looked so cute on her.

"looking good babe." I whispered to her after my make-up was done. I was in the middle of putting my pants on and Darcy was blushing like mad.

"thanks haz." she mumbled against my lips.

"guys get a room." Lou said fake gaging.

"we are your just in in it." I said and Darcy snapped her fingers in a 'oh no you didn't' Motion. I kissed her cheek and we made our way towards the stage. Finally we were allowed to go on, all the boys and i were sat on the couch and there wasn't any space so I grabbed Darcy and pulled her onto my lap. She giggle on there was a chorus of 'awws' I laughed and Ellen started asking questions.

"So who is single here?" none of the boys put there hand up except for Niall. "so your single Niall?" she asked wanting to know more.

"yeah, but I have met this girl who is stunning, absolutely beautiful." He said and the boys and I wolf whistled, he just blushed which then caused the crowd to aww.

"aww. ok moving on, let's go to the fan questions. This ones from @Harry's_Bum: Is that baby yours Or not? cause your mine." I was totally shocked I didn't know what to say, so I let my heart say it.

"I am not any ones but Darcy's, and yes this little bugger is mine." I said smiling at the mention of my baby- correction babies.

"that was sweet, let's read another one. @livesinharrypants: you guys are super sweet #Darryforever. Wow that is now treading." I smiled

"thank you very much. You are a true directioner." Darcy said to the camera. It went like that. Louis got a very weird One about having sex with them Louis just said 'sorry no I have Elener' which was cute. We were so exhausted, some went home to sleep. It was 8:23 so we were going to bed. I have a few tricks up my sleeve.

Darcy's P.O.V

2 weeks later

Harry and the boys had made the babies rooms which I was thankful for it looked beautiful. The babies were coming any day now, and we couldn't wait, but Harry has been very distant. I keep thinking that he isn't cheating on me but is it getting really hard. He gets up early, comes home late at night but the worst thing is he is always on his phone.

"honey I'm home!" Harry yelled into the house.

"the living room!" I yelled back. He Walked in and sat next to me kissing me on the cheek in the Process. I smiled a fake smile, And just sighed out.

"babe go upstairs and I'll cook dinner." he said and obeyed walking up the silent staircase. I got into the room and fell on the bed, I just closed my eyes and I fell straight to sleep. I didn't think I was that tired until now.

"Babe get up dinners ready." Harry whispered in my ear. I turned over and tried to continue to sleep until Harry tickled me.

"I'm up, I'm up." I said between my fits of laughter.

"good now come down stairs, but put these on." he said handing me a dress with heels. One of my eyebrows shot up, in confusion but obeyed anyway. Harry quickly walked down stairs. Was this his way of breaking up with me? I just ignored my thoughts and got ready. Once. I put a bit of nude eyeshadow on and eyeliner also with a bit of pink lipgloss. I nodded and stepped into my dress, it was white on the top and stopped when it ended at my boobs. The rest was black, and the heels where the most beautiful shade of nude ever. I slipped them on and walked down stairs.

There were petals leading to the kitchen I just followed them and there was a candle lit dinner. Harry was sat there on his phone, but when he saw me it fell out of his hand. "you look absolutely stunning." he said kissing me on the cheek and leading me To the table where there was spaghetti and garlic bread. I smiled and sat down. we talked about random things until we were both finished.

"Darcy, I have been wanting to do this for awhile now bunt I haven't had the guts to." he started

"ok what is it?" I said worriedly.

"Darcy will you marry me?" he said giving me a dimpled smile

"Harry I....."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hahaha cliffhanger...

WOW, 193 reads thank you guys.

Love y'all
Stylestella3 XXX