chapter 9

Harry's P.O.V

I was sat in the wating area of the hospital, When I last saw her she was on the cold school floor surrounded by her best friend perrie who was going my best friend i wonder if she has told Darcy about it? Not the point. anyway, I just hope to god that she is ok, I don't know what i would do if she wasn't.

"Mr.Styles?" Rhe doctor said.

"Yeah." I replied quietly.

"She should be fine just a little bruse to her elbow and shoulder she just passed out thats what you were worried about, but other than that she if good to go home, would you be alble to take her home she wont be able to drive." Relife washed over my whole body.

"Yeah, she can stay at mine i don't mind." I said a small smirk crept i'ts way up my lips.

"Great do you want to come and get her?"

"Lets do it." I said smiling like a mad man.

When i went to get her she was sat on rhe edge of her bed swinging her legs."Ready to to go to school the project has to be in today." I said sighing.

"Yeah lets go." She said tierdly.

Darc's .P.O.V

"Right class lets do the presentations." Said the obnoxious teacher "Lets start with Harry and Darcy and when you have finish you can go home as it is the end of the day."

"Thanks sir." Harry said rolling his eyes. we put the presentation on the huge whiteboard and Sir was turning the pictures as we spoke.

"Who is Harry Styles? Well harry is know as the badass of holms chaple, but actualy he is very lovable and sweet to his sister and his mother. Even though i haven't met then he is overly protective over them. He always helps them with everything. I know he is in a A gang consisting: Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne but they are very grat guys and fun to hang around with. So who is harry styles, Well to sum him up he is very very sweet." I said smiling harry smiling too.

"Daecy Janse, Is very sweet. Eventhough she only has her brother who is now in malibue she manages to push through all of her worries. to me she is a stong person. She is very carefree which is one of the meany things i like about her. To sum Darcy up she is stong." He said me blushing a deep crimson.

3 months later...

Harry's P.O.V

"Harry." She said her smile was mirroring mine.

"i'm so happy we have put up with each other for over 3 months after the project." I said, her blushing.

"thanks, you ready to go?"

"yeah just give me your phone for a sec" I said smiling.

"Why?" I let out a frustraited noise.

"just do it please." I decided to give her the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, But-" She cut herself off  when she heard a typing noise. "Oh, Ok." She said blushing a crimson colour.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Err.." He flipped his hand around to look at his rolex."2:30."

"K thanks. Errm so are we going to yours?"

"Yeah." He said a smirk spread accross his beautiful face dimples popping out.

"Right but no funny buissnes. OK?"

"No promises."

This was going to be fun. (note the sarcasme)
Eventhough i like him. alot. he might not like me the same but still if  he were to do something funny i would scream 'cause i've only met him for 2 months. that isnt alot of time to get to know him considering it has been half tearm and he does come over but not enough. i dont think im ready... am I?

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
Sorry ive not updated my friend has already told me off for it so dont hate me.
chapter 10 im soo exited to wtite it hahahahah
Love yall...       

                     Stylestella3 xxx