Chapter 13 - Spending Time with The Brooks Brothers

Magsimula sa umpisa

''Now ! ''I said..or shouted more like. Then they quickly took a guitar and sat on my bed, to face me. 

''Fine, what do you wanna hear?''Luke said holding a guitar. 

''Anything'' I said smiling. They whispered something to each other, nodded and started to sing. 

You know I'd fall apart without you

I don't know how you do what you do

'Cause everything that don't make sense about me

Makes sense when I'm with you

Like everything that's green, girl, I need you

But it's more than one and one makes two

Put aside the math and the logic of it

 You gotta know you're wanted too

'Cause I wanna wrap you up   

Wanna kiss your lips

I wanna make you feel wanted  

And I wanna call you mine

Wanna hold your hand forever

And never let you forget it

Yeah, I, I wanna make you feel wanted   -  

  Then Jai started to sing his part. And he was looking straight at me. I felt something in my stomach. And NO. IT was not butterflies. IT was a freaking ZOO in my stomach trying to escape. And at that moment ..I realized...I think I'm actually falling hardly  for him..Then they continued...

Anyone can tell you you're pretty, yeah

And you get that all the time, I know you do

But your beauty's deeper than the make-up

And I wanna show you what I see tonight...

When I wrap you up

When I kiss your lips.

I wanna make you feel wanted

And I wanna call you mine

Wanna hold your hand forever

And never let you forget it

'Cause, baby, I, I wanna make you feel wanted

As good as you make me feel

I wanna make you feel better

Better than your fairy tales

Better than your best dreams

You're more than everything I need

You're all I ever wanted

All I ever wanted

And I just wanna wrap you up

Wanna kiss your lips

I wanna make you feel wanted

And I wanna call you mine

Wanna hold your hand forever

And never let you forget it

Yeah, I wanna make you feel wanted

Baby, I wanna make you feel wanted

You'll always be wanted 

And they finished. Woooow. I was speechless. 

--------------After another few hours---------------------

It was strange, but I had a really good time with Brooks Brothers. With All of them . Well...I didn't really talk to Jai much, he was quite quiet. 

So now we were sitting and thinking what to do. 

''I got it ! We can do some makeovers!!'' I said very excited.

''..Are you sure this is safe?'' Luke said I just nodded, then I took all of my make up and put in the middle. Beau and Luke were doing each others make up, so that left me and Jai together. 

I did his make up first. 

I applied some foundation on his face, while he was staring at me. The foundation I used really changed his face colour. Upssy Daisyy . 

''I don't even know, what race I made you..''I said smiling. ''As long as I'm a male, it's alright'' he said, being strangely friendly. 

Then I did his eyebrows. Then I did his eyes, I applied some eyeliner, eye shadow and mascara. He cried as a child, that it hurts. Can you believe that?! :DD hahaha. 

So then I did his contours. And it was a time for blush. 

''Smile''I said. And then he smile. At that moment I melted. I tried to to look creepy, or some sort of stalker, so I just applied some blusher on his face. Then I took a good look at him, and I think...I did pretty good job. 

''Done''I said, he stood up,  and took a look in the mirror. 

''Ohh woow..I'm hot even when I'm looking like a girl''He said and smiled. Then he sat down, and it was his time do to mines now..I scared. 

Beau and Luke were almost finished with theirs make up, I probably did everything like a snail.

''Are you ready?''He asked me, looking nervous. '' uhh..Duhh'' I said and he started to...do....something.

Okay so he applied some lip gloss on my eye lid..then eye shadow on my cheeks..he looked so confused ..but very cute. STOP . Alexis you need to stop. I said to myself. 

All that time he was doing my make up I was looking at him..and he probably saw it. ''You know it's rude to stare..''He said smiling . 

''Like you have never done that before... and I wasn't staring..''I said, and giggled..and blushed...Oh..God..

''..where do you put this on..? ''he asked me, holding a liquid eye liner. 

''Can't tell you''I said and he wanted to put in on my eyebrows, but yells from downstairs stopped him. 

''Jai, someone at the door waiting for you ! ''James shouted. Then Jai stood up and went down stairs, us being us, and by that I mean , Luke, Beau and me, we also stoop up and went downstairs to see what;s is going on. 

...and it was a bad idea...

This fucking asshole and this freaking slut were eating each others faces in my lounge room. . 

This feeling I felt inside..

what the hell is it?! 

I mean..

I'm not jealous..

Am I? 

I'm sorry for the mistakes, it's just my fucking laptop was turning off every fucking minute, and I couldn't write normally .

Hope you like it ! Read ! Comment! Vote ! and Share ! 

Love you all !!!  

<3