TWELVE

"You took a hammer to these walls, dragged the memories down the hall."

SHAYNE WAS GETTING READY to leave, which caused Olivia to panic. He had only been over for 4 hours, and Courtney asked her for 5. She gulped and pulled out her phone.

Livy💕: Shayne's on his way back. I did my best.

Within a few seconds Courtney responded.

Evil Court😡: Thxs for telling me!

Evil Court😡: But you failed bitch!

Olivia's throat had gone dry as she read the last text. Shayne came out of the bathroom to see her on her phone.

"Who are you texting?" He asked. She gulped. Quick Olivia, come up with a believable lie!

"Uh, Phoebe, I asked her to tell me about her date with Keith!" Olivia explained, her palms sweating and getting clammy. Shayne nodded.

"Cool, well, I see you at work tomorrow," he said before leaving. Olivia waved goodbye. Once he left, she sighed in relief. She then began to text Anthony.

Livy💕: Ant, I'm scared.

There was a response right away.

Ant❤️: Why Liv, what's wrong?

Livy💕: The girl, she said I failed and called me a bitch.

Ant❤️: Who is this bitch? Please tell me Livy!

Livy💕: I can't she'll get even madder! She'll make him hate me!

Ant❤️: Who's this him? Olivia, please, just tell me!

Livy💕: I want to. I really do, but I can't. It's not safe.

Ant❤️: I understand, but we're still talking about this tomorrow morning.

Livy💕: Okay. Night Anthony. Ily😘

Ant❤️: Night Livy. Ilysm😘

Olivia read the text over again. Her and her ex just said I love you. Normal ex's don't do that. Well, she's not normal. Crap, this complicates things even more!