ELEVEN

"'Cause the day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you!"

OLIVIA HAD DONE WHAT Courtney had asked. Shayne was coming over to watch The Office on Netflix. She gulped as she waited for him to show up. Olivia needed to talk to some about this, but everyone was busy. Not Anthony. She thought to herself. Olivia grabbed her phone and called Anthony.

"Hey Livy, what's up?" He asked. It was like they never broke up.

"Anthony! Someone's threatening me!" She cried out, letting tears fall down her face.

"What? Who?" He yelled into the phone. Olivia tried to control her tears, but it only got worse.

"She told me if I didn't do what she asked, she'd get me fired and make him hate me!" She cried out, taking short breaths before almost every word.

"Olivia, please, calm down! Who's threatening you?" Anthony asked, trying to sound as calm as possible.

"I can't tell you! She's get mad at me!" Olivia stuttered.

"I'm coming over!" He said.

"No!" She screamed into the phone. "She's making me keep him busy for the night, so he's coming over!" Olivia explained.

"Olivia, tomorrow, come into my office at 8, so we can talk about this!" Anthony said. Olivia's breathing was slowly going back to normal. "Livy?"

"Yeah, I'll be there," she whispered. Her doorbell rang. "He's here, I've got to go!" She exclaimed before hanging up. Olivia walked over to the door and wiped her tears. Then she opened it.

"I brought some popcorn!" Shayne said, holding up a bag of Smartfood. Olivia smiled and let him in. "Let's watch some Office!"