THREE

"To build me up and tear me down like an old abandoned house"

A BOTTLE OF BOURBON made it's way to the groups table. Phoebe and Keith were dancing and Shayne and Olivia were at their table.

"So, you're a bourbon man?" Olivia asked, raising her eyebrow slightly. Shayne nodded.

"I'm pretty sure I'm becoming an alcoholic," he told her. She smiled.

"What are you suppressing with alcohol?" Olivia asked the man she just meet tonight. He sighed.

"My girlfriend," Shayne said, not wanting to go any further. Olivia nodded and held up her glass.

"Here's to horrible relationships!" She said. He clinked his glass to hers and took the shot.

"So, how long was your relationship?" Shayne asked.

"About 5 years. We were high school and college sweethearts," Olivia explained. He nodded. "What about your girlfriend?

"She my high school sweetheart too!" He informed her. Olivia nodded.

"Well I hope you two stay together," she mumbled. Shayne nodded slightly. Phoebe ran over to the two with Keith.

"Babe! There's this really cute guy I need you to meet!" She exclaimed, grabbing Olivia's wrist and pulling her onto the dance floor. Keith smiled and sat down next to Shayne.

"So, what do you think about Olivia and Phoebe?" He asked. Shayne shrugged and took a sip of bourbon.

"Olivia's pretty nice," he mumbled. Keith nodded.

"She's also crazy, but I think she's having an off day," he explained. Shayne chuckled lightly. He turned to the dance floor to see a blonde. She kind of reminded him of Courtney. This girl was kissing a tall guy with glass, who reminded Shayne of Noah. He shook his head. That wasn't Courtney, and that wasn't Noah, was it?