thirtyseven

-

hansol wakes up to a distant ringing somewhere, as he slowly opens his eyes he catches seungkwan's phone buzzing on the nightstand. stretching his arm out from the covers and allowing cold air to grab his arm, stealing the warmth. hansol grabs the phone and looks at the caller id with a puzzled expression.

"unknown?"

hansol takes a breath and presses the phone to his ear with a simple 'hello?'.

"let's make up once and for all." a deep voice speaks and hansol feel a chill run down his spine as his skin turns paler than ever before.

"w-who is this?" he shuts his eyes and bites the inside of his cheeks. hansol know very well who it is.

"meet us in the same alley, come alone because we know how much you love our seungkwan." the voice breathes, not answering his question.

"please, don't hurt seungkwan..." hansol whispers and wipes his eyes as his sight starts to blur.

"be here as soon as possible."

a long signal. meaning they hung up.

hansol whimpers as he slides down beside seungkwan, pressing his face into his neck as tears started to form more frequently. what was he supposed to do? if he didn't do as he was told, they were going to hurt seungkwan.

hansol takes a deep breath as he sits up again, he feels a touch of warmth and looks down at seungkwan who had wrapped his arms around his waist. hansol feel his heartbeat and bravery increase as he gently pushes seungkwan's arms off him and stands up, his legs a bit wobbly as he leans down to plant a kiss on seungkwan's forehead.

"i'll be back."

a whisper leaves hansol's mouth as he quietly closes the door to the apartment. sighing as he jogs down the stairs and to the bus stop. a million thoughts running through his head as he got on the bus, holding his phone firmly in his hands as he stared out the dirty bus window.

what would happen once he got there?

would they beat him up?

would seungkwan be okay?

the bus stops and hansol jump off at the same alley where he and seungkwan were beaten up a few weeks ago.

as he begins walking toward the alley, shouting can clearly be heard. but not just any shouting, familiar shouting. hansol starts running with his heart in his throat and sees something he never wanted to see.

spread out around the alley were young men laying on the wet asphalt, shouting out of pain. and there they were. shownu, wonho and jooheon but also two other guys standing on the opposite side, only the back of their heads was visible from hansol's perspective as he dodged forward.

"well, well, you came at last." shownu chuckles as he wipes off a red liquid from his nose.

hansol stares at him with so much anger and hatred burning in his eyes that his pupils were shaking.

"your dear friend arrived early, didn't he?"

"what-" hansol turns his head to the side to look at the two other men. "hyung-"

"enough, let's get started all of us, shall we?" wonho cracks his bleeding knuckles as he takes a step forward.

"wait wait, you said you wanted to apologise? what is all this?!" hansol feel his heart drop and soul melt out of his body as shownu chuckles.