thirtyone

-

hansol sleepily opens an eye, peering up at the pale white ceiling from the cold floor. with two warm arms wrapped around him and a calming breathing on his chest, a sigh of relief escapes his mouth as he presses his nose into seungkwan's hair, feeling his blond hair tickle his eyelashes as he smiles.

"god, i don't deserve you." hansol whispers and tighten his grip around seungkwan's waistline as he leaves one petite kiss on his ear.

"you deserve every little piece of me, you deserve so much more than i can give you."

hansol freeze upon hearing a warm voice speak against his chest. he turns his head down and seungkwan looks up with a slight smile as he strokes hansol's cheek. hansol shakes his head slowly and sighs once again.

"what i did is unforgivable..."

"hansol, you told me yourself it was hyung who kissed you. and you just moved away from him, don't say it like that."

"but-"

hansol's interrupted by the quick buzz inside of seungkwan's back pocket. seungkwan raises an eyebrow as he looks down at his phone.

"who is it from?" hansol questions as seungkwan's eyebrows crash together in a puzzled expression.

"jungkook hyung sent me a video with the text, 'that's pretty gay man'?" seungkwan looks up at hansol who is as confused at seungkwan is. the thumbnail was something looking like a dark closed door and seungkwan holds his phone up so they're both able to see as he presses the play icon.

hansol's feel his blood run cold as the door opens and the image of a very familiar bathroom is visible, with two very familiar individuals sitting on the bathroom floor opposite each other.

"that's-"

"hyung and you?"

the sound was cut off so there was only a mute video, hansol shakes wonwoo's shoulder a bit and then proceeds in grabbing his face lightly. all with a worried and confused expression covering his face. hansol's mouth moves quickly as wonwoo just looks at him before answering. hansol then opens his mouth once again as if to say something but he doesn't really get so far before wonwoo launches at him and presses his lips against his.

hansol feel a cold wind blow as he looks back on the video, he shivers as tears start to form in his eyes. hansol turn his head down, staring at his and seungkwan's legs tangled together.

"so that's how it happened." seungkwan mumbles and hansol looks back at him. "are you crying? oh, baby no."

seungkwan wiggles up so that he's face to face with hansol as he begins to kiss away all the salty tears.

"i know you were telling the truth in the first place and now i also know why hyung avoided talking about the party with me." seungkwan shakes his head and presses his forehead against hansol's with a slight smile. "thank you for being honest."

hansol sobs and nods slightly, pressing his lips to seungkwan's in a quick warm kiss.

"we'll have to talk this through with hyung later, right?" seungkwan's voice is calm and smooth like honey against hansol's blushing cheeks. hansol nobs and sighs as he feels his heart beat quicker just at the thought of talking about it with wonwoo.

"it'll be okay." seungkwan strokes hansol bangs out of his face and kisses his nose gently.

-

the waves washing up was like a calm melody in hansol's ears as he lets his eyes find seungkwan walking towards him, his feet sinking into the cold sand slightly in every step as he got slower.

"i got the chicken." seungkwan smiles and sits down beside hansol on the soft blanket. he sets down the chicken in between the two of them with a bright smile on his lips.

"i haven't had chicken in forever." hansol smiles and opens the box of chicken and starts to eat it. he peers over at seungkwan and can't help but smile as seungkwan was rapidly shoving chicken into his mouth.

"you're so precious, hyung." hansol peers and giggles quietly as he leans back on one of his hands. seungkwan turns to him as he laughs and chews.

"i appreciate that you still call me 'hyung'." seungkwan mumbles and picks up some tissue to wipe his hands. hansol smiles and tilts his head.

"i guess it's just a habit by now."

seungkwan nods quietly as he intertwines their hands together and turns to look at the setting sun above the water.

"it's so pretty." seungkwan smiles as the warm tones of pink and orange reflect in his brown eyes and the colours painting his already sun-kissed skin.

he nods

"truly is, hyung."

seungkwan rotates and shakes his head as he sees hansol just staring at him in awe. he shuffles closer to the middle as hansol does the same, they meet in the middle in a quick, gently sweet kiss. seungkwan would never get tired of the happy bubbles swirling up inside of him or the warm feeling from his cheeks to his tiptoes as their lips touched. his heart aching as he felt an enormous amount of care and love radiating from hansol's lips.

the magic disappears from his buzzing lips and seungkwan opens his eyes and sees hansol's warm eyes close to his, his eyelashes long and sweetly filled eyes. his lips tinted a slightly pink and his cheeks and ears lightly flushed.

"i never tell you enough how much i love you or how handsome you are, hyung. but you truly are the most amazing person i've ever met before." hansol closes his eyes and presses his lips against seungkwan lightly before continuing. "if it wasn't for you, i wouldn't be enjoying life like this right now, without you i don't think i would know what to do. everyone deserves to have someone as caring like you and for some reason, you chose me?"

hansol's hand strokes seungkwan's jaw gently as he speaks, still with both of his eyes closed and lips so close to seungkwan's.

"and you're the most handsome." hansol's eyes open and he smiles. "i love you."

seungkwan feel his heart shake as so much love was pumped into it, it was almost as if it was going to explode by words and actions.

"you want me to cry?" seungkwan whispers and lets his forehead press against hansol's. hansol giggles and lets his hand sneak around seungkwan's waist where he teasingly tugs at seungkwan's waistband on his boxers.

"i would never."

hansol presses a kiss onto seungkwan's soft cheek before turning his head to the left and lets the waves drown in his eyes.

"i would never, gorgeous."
-
a/n:
hi guys!!
this is just a little soft filler
since i feel like i owe you that lmao

anyways thank you all for reading!!

-hanna