nineteen

hansol's eyes shoot open, but the darkness surrounding him is still there. he feels a stabbing pain in his stomach and cough, something wet leaves his throat, he wipes his lips with the back of his hand and move his hand to his nose. it was a smell of metal. blood?

"what is–" he whispers to himself but stop as he feels his throat and stomach burn.

'what just happened?'

he tries to recall what had happened but it was all blurry from sitting behind a big dumpster, holding seungkwan hand tightly and- seungkwan?

'oh my god, seungkwan.'

his eyes has now gotten used to the darkness and his vision is a bit clearer. he carefully takes a deep breath and whispers very quietly.

"hyung?"

his voice breaks again. what if those guys did anything to seungkwan?

a slightly clinking sound. as if a trashcan had been jammed against a brick wall. was this still the same place?

a groan.

'fucking shit.'

"hanso–"

his name is followed by a painful groan and a cough. hansol feel his hands shake and his face go pale. it was a voice he knew, knew oh so well.

"hyung?"

he breathes and crawls up against the dumpster beside him to lean against.

a trash can falls over whereabout the voice and groaning had been coming from. the loud crash makes hansol jump but he still manages to crawl closer to the noises.

he gets to the corner of the dumpster and as his eyes scans his surrounding he whisper once again.

"seungkwan hyung?"

silence for a few seconds and hansol feel his head spin.

"yes, hansol."

the very weak voice quietly calls out and hansol's head snaps to the direction of the voice. it really was him.

he crawls with his heart in his throat and tears streaming down his face. forcefully making his way through trash bags and boxes on the wet ground. his knees and hands scraping against the rough asphalt and a thousand thoughts swirling around his head.

hansol gasps softly and stops. under a trash can a hand can be seen, the fingers moving sightly in agony.

"hyung."

the fingers reacting to his voice and hansol feel his heart stop as he makes his way closer, every inch of his body burning with pain.

he lifts the can off the person with all his might and is met with a very familiar person, a person he would take a bullet for.

his voice breaks as he softly tries to call out his name and he grabs the cold and bloody hand.

seungkwan lifts his head slightly and with his eyes filled with tears he smiles softly. hansol feel his heart break at the sight as he moves even closer to him, his bleeding stomach making his actions slow. as he carefully grabs seungkwan body and lift him up slightly in bride style, placing seungkwan's body in his lap. wrapping his arms around his fragile body and placing his lips on seungkwan's temple. seungkwan closes his eyes and lets his hands grab hansol's shirt, the wet hoodie making him feel secure.

"are you okay, hyung?" hansol whispers softly and closes his eyes with tears streaming down his cheeks in relief. seungkwan nods and presses himself closer to the boy holding him, never wanting to be away from him again.

they sit there in silence for a moment as hansol keeps slyly pressing soft kisses on his temple, whispering sweet nothings and seungkwan holding hansol's hand firmly in his.

"hansol?" seungkwan mumbles after a few seconds. hansol hums back and strokes seungkwan's wet cheek with his thumb. "you're not hurt, are you?"

just as he says that hansol feel once again a stab in his stomach, he had forgotten his wounded stomach as he had found seungkwan. he nods.

seungkwan's eyes wide and he sits up.

"where?"

his voice filled with worry as he moves to sit in front of hansol, between his legs and holding his hands.

"stomach, but it–" he can't finish his sentence as the pain stabs and he groans. "doesn't hurt."

seungkwan shakes his head and leans forward, leaving a gentle peck on hansol's forehead.

"let's get out of here and get to a hospital, okay?" seungkwan tries to stand up and leans against the brick wall for support. he stretch his hand down for hansol to grab and he help the younger boy up, putting hansol's arm around his shoulder and his own around the boy's waist to support him.

as they begin slowly limping out from the dark alley they hear voices once again and hansol feel his heart drop and panic set in as they slow down to a stop. but this time the voices were familiar in a different way, he'd heard them a lot before, this was not the same voices from before.

"seungkwan!"

"hansol!"

the two voices yell out and running steps start to approach the two boys. seungkwan bites his lip and turns around just to be met with two other boys.

"hyung?"

"hyung!"

seungkwan and hansol speak at the same time as tears start to form in their eyes.

the sight in front of them couldn't have been more beautiful at this moment, right in front of them two tall boys stood, worry clearly visible on their handsome faces.

"mingyu hyung," hansol's voice breaks and tears start to fall as the feeling of relief wash over him.

mingyu smiles back and run forward, gently embrace hansol in his arms. wonwoo, the boy who had stood right beside mingyu, does the same thing and grab ahold of seungkwan, holding him firmly.

"thank god you're alive." mingyu breathe with tears in his voice.

there they all stood, all of them a sobbing mess. mingyu holding hansol tightly in his arms and wonwoo not letting seungkwan go and of course, hansol and seungkwan's hands tightly intertwined.

the amount of love hansol was surrounded in at that moment made his knees shake, he could never had imagined for others to care this much about him.

will this feeling last forever?

a/n:
sorry was both terrible and hella late lmao
but i'm on break until like august now so
i'll probably be able to write more
and hopefully finish this soon??

remember to vote and comment something nice and maybe drop a follow ;))))

i love y'all lots huhu
-hanna