three

hansol had been standing in the empty shop for a while, just kind of staring out the window. with the low music playing from the tiny speakers he closed his eyes. mingyu had told him over the phone that morning that he had some 'business' to take care of, hansol didn't ask him any further and just agreed to come earlier. it was a good choice, the now quiet shop felt calming and safe. without having to worry about customers coming in and out.

he slowly open his eyes and look up at the clock over the locked door. he had to open up in only a few minutes, but since it was morning there wasn't usually a lot of customers so hansol felt okay with being alone.

after unlocking the door hansol went behind the counter again and stared blankly out the window as the sun shined in through the glass on him.

as he's standing there, with his eyes closed behind the counter. hansol hears the bell on the door ring and his eyes shoot open immediately. as his eyes adapt to the light he can make out a person walking through the door. hansol can feel his eyes widen as he realise who the person that just walked in is.

"hey..." the boy says and walks closer to the counter, where hansol's standing. it's the boy.

"ehm h-hey." hansol walks closer he too and gives all of his attention to the boy in front of him.

"an americano, please." the boy says and looks down a bit. all hansol can do is to nod and stare at the boy in pure awe. with the sunshine behind him it looks like an angel just walked through the doors and spoke with a smooth voice. hansol can feel his hands sweat and shake his head slightly and smile a somewhat nervous smile and begin making his coffee.

the boy puts the money on the counter as he slowly walks down to the corner once again. hansol can feel a sense of comfort just seeing him sitting there today again. his mind wonders off to what mingyu had said the previous day.

'you should try to talk to him tomorrow.'

yeah sure, as if hansol had the confidence to do that.

hansol grabs the coffee cup and begins to walk down to the boy again. as he comes closer he sees the boy with the book in his hands again.

'ask him about his name?'
'number?'
'why he comes here so often?'
'you like him right?'

lots of questions circling around in hansol's mind as he made his way closer.

"here's your... ehm americano?" hansol's statement sounds more like a question by his shaking tone and the boy turns around and they make eye contact. hansol can feel his heart drop and his cheeks flush red. he puts the cup down in front of the boy.

hansol is just about to walk away as fast as possible to not let him know how much he's blushing just by looking at the boy.

"wait," the boy quietly exclaims which causes hansol to stop right in his tracks. "what's your name?" just by the tone of his voice it was clear that he's grinning. hansol freeze, unable to turn around nor answer his question.

hansol hears the boy stand up and feel his heart jump when seeing him pop up right in front of him. his dark eyes scans hansol's face and a smirk covers his face as his eyes wonders down.

"ah," he smiles and with his finger pokes hansol's name tag, then looks up again, making eye contact. "hansol, i like that."

what the actual fuck?

a/n:
hello !!
i hope you're enjoying
the story so far lmao
sadly i've been extremely
tired recently but i'm actually
trying to write stuffs for y'all

- have a nice day ily -
-hanna