Gaybie Baby

A/N: hello tis i again thank u for 160+ reads!! even though it's not a whole lotta people per chapter thanks to those who have stuck with all this crap!! also s/o to SmollRose my vv good friend she cool sometimes.

Cas POV

"Who the fuck are you people?" Dean groggily wondered.

Silence fell across the room. Sam blankly stared at him. Mary let out a soft sob and buried herself in John's chest.

"I'm serious. Get me out of here before I start throwing punches." Dean threatened. Balthazar and Gabriel snapped to attention, ready to hold him down if violence ensued.

"Dean, this is your family. This is your father, John, your mother, Mary, and Sam, your brother." Castiel gestured at the three people at his bedside.

"Come on, no brother of mine has hair like that." Dean held his hand out towards Sam's mane. Sam stared at his brother while opening and closing his mouth, not knowing what to say.

Castiel shakily explained, "I promise you that this is your family. You were in a car accident that put you in a coma. You've just woken up from 3 weeks of a state of unconsciousness."

"Yeah nice one smartass that would explain me not knowing where the hell I am!" Dean practically shouted the response at Cas.

"Calm down, Dean. John, Mary, Sam, may I speak to you in the hall?" The Winchesters followed Castiel, Gabe, and Balthazar out into the hallway.

Castiel explained to them that Dean was having amnesia. "The best way to cure amnesia is having someone close talk to him about big moments in Dean's life. Close friends, significant others, family members, et cetera."

Sam turned to John and said "I'm gonna call Benny and Garth." Sam walked off and dialed a number on his phone. John and Mary turned to Castiel.

"Will he ever get his memories back?" John asked, voice shaking.

"It's hard to tell, but it's best if you two go talk to him." Castiel advised.

John and Mary walked back into the room and sat by Dean. He listened to them talk about a life he didn't remember. He seemed confused and angry. Cas broke his stare when his view was broken by Sam waking in to join his parents.

Benny, a fellow STD, arrived at around 6 when his shift at the local bar was over. He walked in and said hello to Sam, John, and Mary. He did a double take when he saw Castiel. Cas froze while Benny examined him. It had been a while since Benny graduated, which was the last time they saw each other. Benny was in Dean's graduating class, but he and Cas never really talked. Benny decided he didn't recognize Cas and headed over to talk to Dean. Cas breathed a ragged sigh of relief and headed for another coffee break.

He pulled out his phone to see if Charlie had responded to the text he sent her. He explained that Dean had woken up but couldn't remember anything. His phone was full of all caps texts from her and lots of missed calls.

Cas: ok Charlie here I am what do u need
Charlie: OMFG CASTIEL WHY DIDNT U AMSWER ME JESUS CHRIST THIS IS SORTA GREAT I MEAN HES AWAKE BUT DOESNT REMEMBER ANYTHING MAYBE U CAN GIVE HIM TRUE LOVES KISS AND HE'LL REMEMBER SOMETHING.
Cas: it's a no from me
Charlie: awwww why not
Cas: because that's not sanitary or normal plus his family never leaves his side also my break is over bye
Charlie: ok go my gaybie baby ily

Castiel returned from his break to find that no success was achieved. Dean just got angrier the more memories he couldn't recall. Cas heard him say "I'm really fucking trying to remember but I clearly can't!" on several occasions.

As the clock neared 9, Cas reminded Benny and the Winchesters that visiting hours ended at 9 and that they should get some rest. Dean would have to stay for a few more days to make sure his condition kept healthy. When they cleared out, Cas walked into Dean's room.

"Hi Dean, I'm your nurse, Castiel. I'll be with you most of the time and I can help you with whatever you need." Cas introduced.

"Ok cool. Can you just talk about something other than me for a little while? I'm tired of hearing about a life I don't remember living. Maybe you could talk about yourself?"  Requested Dean.

"Uh, sure." Dean wanted to hear about him? Cas stuttered, "So my name is Castiel James Novak and I'm 30. I was born in Pontiac, Illinois but I moved around a lot. I lived in Massachusetts for awhile. My mom's name is Becky and my little brother is Alfie. I came here to Lawrence for nursing school and I've worked here since I graduated, which was about four years ago."

Dean smiled and asked, "Tell me a story about something cool that happened in your life. I'm really bored."

"Well when I was about 12, my then-9-year-old brother fell out of a tree climbing with his best friend. He broke his wrist and nobody else was around. I was terrified. It was the first time I was allowed to stay home and watch him. I was so worried my mom was gonna get mad at me. I had to run and call an ambulance to come and get him. In the ambulance, I learned what I wanted to do with my life. The paramedics who brought me and him to the hospital were so cool. They had everything under control and I wanted to be just like them when I grew up. I wanted to help save people's lives." Castiel recalled.

"That's really cool. I think I'm a mechanic. At least that's what my so-called-mother says." Dean responded.

Cas chuckled, "I promise you that's your mom, Dean."

"Sure, Castiel, if that's even your name."

After a few hours of just talking, Cas headed home. Before he got in the car, he checked his email. An email from mmilligan10@gmail.com had the subject "Sigma Theta Delta Kansas Chapter Reunion."

A/N: hey there this is the end of this chapter hoped u liked it bye
xx: m.🌸