Gayest Gay-trimony To Ever Gay

A/N: sorry it's late, i've been busy and i just got my wisdom teeth out so it's been hectic

Dean's Coma Dream POV

Dean's eyes fluttered open. He stared at his surroundings. The hospital room was full of beeping machines, bouquets of flowers, cards, and cases and cases of beer. He got out of the hospital bed, and found he was dressed in an old metallica tee and his favorite worn out jeans, which he lost several years ago.

"Hey! I haven't worn these in forever," he chuckled to himself. He popped his head out of the room. His former frat brothers occupied the halls. They were all dressed in lab coats or scrubs and had on more serious faces than he'd ever seen them have in college, even during finals. He wandered down the hall, waving at his old buddies and making small talk. After talking to his best friend Benny and another guy named Garth, he began walking down the halls again. When he passed by a supply closet, a hand grabbed his arm and pulled him inside.

"Dude, ow. You're gonna leave a handprint on-"

Dean's sentence was cut off when Castiel whispered in a sultry tone, "Join me in the closet, Dean." Cas was clothed, if at all, in an extremely revealing 'sexy nurse' costume. Bewildered, Dean burst out of the door, but he was no longer in the hospital.

"Dean, dear, pay attention!" His mother snapped. He found himself sitting in his childhood home at the dinner table with his family. His brother, Sam, his parents, Mary and John, and Sam's girlfriend Jess all smiled back at him. He felt a hand on his.

"Dean, sweetie, your mom would like the potatoes," A voice beside him reminded. He looked over and saw Cas gesturing towards a bowl on the table and gazing at Dean.

"Sorry, Mom," Dean apologized and handed the potatoes to Sam, who handed them off to Mary. "Excuse me for a sec" He announced as he stood up and made a dash for the restroom.

He flung open the door and suddenly he was standing at an altar, watching Cas get walked down the aisle by someone Dean assumed was his mother. As Cas neared the altar, he smiled up at Dean. He had no idea what to do, so he smiled back. Dean's hands shook as Cas climbed the steps. He was completely oblivious to the crowd of faces painted with awe and adoration. Cas grabbed Dean's hands as a little boy who he didn't recognize stepped up with a small pillow holding two simple silver bands.

"We come today in the gayest gay-trimony to ever gay. These homosexuals..." The priest, dressed in a strange rainbow gown, continued to talk, but Dean's thoughts drowned him out. His eyes frantically searched for a door, but there were none around, as the wedding seemed to be outside. Castiel seemed to not notice the speech with 'gay' replacing as many words as possible.

Cas took one of the bands and slipped it onto Dean's left ring finger. Not knowing what to do, Dean did the same for Castiel.

"Castiel Gay-mes Novak," a giggle escaped from the crowd "Do you take Dean Campbell Winchester to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." Castiel smiled

"Dean Campbell Winchester, do you take Castiel James Novak to be your lawfully wedded daddy?" The crowd erupted into an uproar of laughter. Even Dean snickered.

"I-I do" Dean stuttered with a shaky grin on his face.

"I now pronounce you husband squared, you may now make out." One last chuckle rose from the audience as Cas gripped Dean's face and stared into his eyes. Dean searched Castiel's baby blue seeing balls as they both leaned in. Dean felt strangely comfortable and ok with the kiss. They pulled away and smiled at each other.

Everyone cheered as they threw salt at the newlyweds as they dashed down the aisle hand-in-hand. A limo was waiting for them but as soon as Dean stepped into the car, he was back in the hospital bed.

Cas walked in the room and Dean began to feel more at ease, like he hadn't just walked through the door and found himself in a new place every time.

"How are your bruises Mr. Winchester?" Cas questioned. All of a sudden, Dean felt aches all over his arms and chest. He wondered what was going on.

"Where am I, man?" He asked.

"You're in a coma, Dean," Cas replies as he world faded away into black.

A/N: hope ya liked it!
xx: m.🌸