[1]

===
🌈Chapter 1🌈
===

"Let me get this straight." Danny said as she sank into my bed, legs and arms spread out like a star fish, her head buried under my pillow. I chuckled and shook my head, I made my way to my closet and grabbed a white tee, skinny jeans and a black cap--I grabbed one of my hoodies and threw it at my friend.

"Thanks." Danny mumbled from under my pillow I smiled and made my way to my bathroom.

I applied some deodorant and threw the shirt on, zipped my pants and put on my cap. Grabbed my tooth paste and tooth brush and washed my teeth.

"Hey, don't just walk away when I'm talking to you." I raised a brow at Danny who walked into the bathroom and leaned on the wall, I shrugged and stared at her and continued brushing my teeth.

"Like seriously, 'Lex, you took, Jenny Woods, one of the hottest girls in school to bed. Jenny fucking Woods--her dad owns the fucking high school YOU study in!" She shook her head in disbelieve, I rolled my eyes and walked into my room, leaving my friend in the toilet.

"You attend that 'high school' too, remember?" I said in a mocking tone, mimicking her.

"Lex, I'm serious, do you know how long has John been crushing on her?" She groaned, running a hand through her chocolate brown hair, I shrugged and grabbed my phone. Loud footsteps approached me from behind and a hand gripped my shoulder, I sighed but turned around.

"He just wants to fuck her." I assured my bestfriend, she raised a brow and stared deep into my eyes. Green eyes met hazel ones. We stared at each other, silent, unmoving, waiting for the other to pull away, but I didn't neither did her.

"El solo la quiere follar, Daniela." I said in a low voice, still staring at my bestfriend, I'm not lying, I maybe a lot of things but I wouldn't bed someone my bestfriend was crushing on.
(He just wants to fuck her, Daniela.)

My friend sighed but nodded, unleashed me from her grip and walked to my bed and grabbed the hoodie I gave her.

"Okay, I get it. You always tell me the truth in spanish." I chuckled and waited for my friend to put my hoodie on.

"Well, you wouldn't actually believe me if I said it in english." Danny hummed and made her way to my mirror, combed her hair with her fingers and stared at my reflection.

"I hate you." She narrowed her eyes at me and walked out of my room, I followed behind her.

I hurried down the stairs and walked into the kitchen.

"Morning, papa, ou est Danny?" I sat in a stool and poured some milk into my bowl.
(Where's Danny?)

"She's with your frère." I nodded and grabbed the cereals and ate them.

Danny walked into the kitchen and sat in the stool next to mine, grabbed the milk and cereals and poured them into a bowl.

Her phone started ringing and she grabbed it, mouthing a 'sorry be right back' at me, I nodded and smiled.

"Hi, hoe!" She said in a cheerful tone as she walked out of the kitchen.

===

"Hey, Alex you know I love you right?"

I shoved my hand into my backpack and threw my notebook at John, he smiled and gave me a side hug. I rolled my eyes but smiled as I stared at my bestfriend as he skipped  cheerfully to his locker.

"THIS IS WHY I KEEP YOU AROUND!" He yelled from his locker, I rolled my eyes and waited for him to come back from it. We talked about random stuff and made my way to my locker. I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket and I grabbed it.

Baby bro:
I'm sick😷 grab my hw plz👏

Me:
Sure😋

I raised my head and saw John flirting with some sophomore. I rolled my eyes, a smile plastered on my tanned face. Playboy.

I opened my locker harshly, making it's door slam into someone and throw them to the floor. My eyes widened and I bit my lip, looking at the small figure lying on the ground pinching the bridge of his nose to prevent it from bleeding.

I rolled my eyes and closed my locker, "You have to be more careful nerd." I hissed at the petite boy lying on the floor, he stiffened and stared at me.

I raised a brow at him and almost laughed when I saw his expression change from pain to fear, I raised my head and looked around the hallway, there was no one, I sighed and kneeled in front of the boy.

He whimpered and stared at me--in fear-- I stared back. His eyes locked with mine, I couldn't help the grin that had curved into my lips.

"Comment tu t'appelles?" I put my palm on my cheek and stared at the boy in front of me, still lying on the floor.
(What's your name?)

"H-huh?" He stuttered confused I sighed and stood up.

"What's your name?" I said in a bored tone, he gulped and looked at the floor. I clicked my tongue and grabbed him and pulled him up.

I noticed he was very light, he was a inch or two shorter than me and he was extremely pale, faint freekles on his button nose.

"Noah Chambers." He whispered still, looking at the floor. I nodded and released him from my grip, I turned around and grabbed my bag.

"After school ends, behind the cafeteria. Sorry, by the way, Noah." I looked at him from the corner of my eye and winked at him, a smirk forming onto my lips.

The boy nodded shyly and grabbed his things before staring back at the jock, who walked away as if he owned the world.
Still, Noah couldn't help the blush that made it's way to his cheeks as he remembered the way the boy had winked at him.