Chapter 18 | Seeking For The Truth

-Jaehee's P.O.V-

Someone is coming. That person was running fast towards us as I was trying to stop Jimin and Seungcheol from fighting each other.

I see a fist coming for Seungcheol's way. I pushed Jimin out the way, I'm sorry Jimin but I still love you, and blocked the punch before it made contact with Seungcheol's face.

Jimin was on the ground groaning in pain and Seungcheol he stood there shook.

I look to see who it was.

Jungkook?!

I quickly let go of his fist. I looked away trying to aviod eye contact with Jungkook.

"Seungcheol-ah, go home first. I'll explain to you tomorrow." I gave him a trusting smile. He was still worried but in the end he left.

"Jaehee, who is he?" Jimin asked me as he dust the dirt off his butt.

"He's my boyfriend. Now go home, I want to rest." To be honest, I didn't want to see nor talk to Jungkook. Jimin was fine but I feel akward being around Jungkook now.

I walked away from them but a hand wrapped around my wrist and turn me around.

"At least a goodbye hug?" Jimin showed his cheeky eye smile and of course, I gave him a goodbye hug. "Take me home Jungkook!" He acted like a baby.

-Jungkook's P.O.V-

I wanted to talk to her. I wanted to stop her from going inside, but Jimin had did it before me.

I couldn't even utter the word goodbye to her. We just left without saying anything to each other. The saddest thing ever...

***

-Jaehee's P.O.V-

I felt really awkward around Jungkook. Though I kinda miss him, but I have someone else in my hands.

Hopefully I don't see him no more.

***

Seungcheol picked me up to hangout with him today. He took me to a place to eat. Later at lunch, we went to eat the Korean street food. It was delicious.

After we are, we took a walk around the park.

This was the place again, where Jungkook cried. The memories flowed through head making me feel like I want to go back to those days.

"Jaehee's? Are you okay?" I nodded as I got my senses back to reality.

"Anyways, my mom said she really enjoy having you over for dinner last night." I smiled.

"It might sound early but, to mean everything to me. You're everything I can wish for." Seungcheol paused for a bit.

"I love you Jaehee, so will you put your name as mine and marry me?"

-Jungkook's P.O.V-

There was a note on my desk when I reached to my workplace. I was trying to figure out who would write me a note.

I opened the note.

I have finally made you suffer.
Now you will have nothing left.
This is what you deserve for doing that to my best friend.

I finished reading the threat letter. I couldn't find out who it is.

Actually, come to think of it, I think I can be suspicious about this dude that works here. I went through his resume and looked carefully this time.

I couldn't find anything about him though. I opened the note again. He made me suffer through something.

I ran out my office and went home. Sorry work, I don't want to work anyways. But I did kept in mind that I'll have more work than usual...

I dug through my office at my house. I finally found it. It was the pictures of Jaehee with another person. I turned the pictures around and yet I found something interesting.

"Idiots." I talked to myself.

It was a name to who it belongs to, and even better, my guess was correct.

Now the question for me is, who is his best friend?

Can you guess who it is?

Short chapter and late update. Please forgive me.

I'm beginning to run out of ideas to find out who the 'best friend' is. Any suggestion?

_JiminniePabo_