Chapter 4 | Beach? Bitch?

-Author's P.O.V-

"Ya! Byeontae!!" Jungkook shouted out really loud.

"Michyeosseo!?" Jaehee was still half alseep next to him.

"Who change my clothes and why are you sleeping with me!?"

"Aish... you're so loud..." Jaehee got up and carried her pillow down stairs.

Jungkook had chills go down his spine as his random thoughts flew through his head.

"Andwae andwae.. that would never happen... would it?" He thought.

***

"So why did you sleep with me?" Jungkook wanted an explaination.

"You asked for it not me." Jaehee continued doing what she was doing.

"I don't believe you."

"That's fine." Jaehee responded quickly.

Jaehee didn't want to act weak infront of Jungkook, otherwise he'll question a lot more.

Flashback~

Jaehee finished changing Jungkook and headed downstairs. She layed her head on the counter once again and had her hand on her stomach.

She cried.

She hated him, but still love him.

Tears bawled out until she heard Jungkook talking in his sleep very loud.

"I'm cold..." He cried. Jaehee stacked another sheet a blanket on top of him.

"I'm still cold..." Jaehee had an idea but gurantee, Jungkook will not like it the next morning.

Jaehee went under the covers with him. Jungkook stop crying after Jaehee moved next to him.

On the other hand, Jaehee began to have pools of tears in her eyes.

"You don't really deserve this love I'm giving you, but you're just lucky." She cried in the inside.

End of flashback~

Jungkook finished eating his plate, along with Jaehee. Jaehee washed the dishes and cleaned up around the house.

Jungkook was sitting at the counter chair using his phone. Not really though. He was secretly watching Jaehee clean.

"Stop glancing at me." She held in her love for him, trying to play hard to get.

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook acted natural.

Jaehee didn't mind him anymore and continued cleaning. After she finished, she chilled at the couch, away from Jungkook.

"Do you always play hard to get?" Jaehee didn't answer. Instead she was scrolling through instagram looking at kpop memes.

Jungkook went to face her. Yet, she has not notice that he was standing infront of her. Jaehee sat there smiling like an idiot.