Chapter 14 | Our Own Paths

Jaehee had been wanting to cry. She was still upset. She slowly got out the bed that Jungkook was on. Jungkook gave her own space when they were sleeping.

She packed up everything she needed, leaving Jungkook's things alone. She sat down in Jungkook's office and began writing.

"I'm going to miss this place." She heaved out a large sigh.

***

Early morning came, as Jungkook looked to the other side and spotted the empty bed. He pouted and got up, assuming Jaehee is downstairs. He began his morning routine.

He checked downstairs for Jaehee, but he saw no one. He ran all over the house looking for Jaehee, but the house was empty.

He dialed her number. But he heard the ring coming from the house inside one of the room. Jungkook followed the sound. He glanced at her phone and tears started to form in his small pools.

Jungkook noticed an envelope. He opened the envelope and read the letter.

Mianhae Jungkook-sshi...

I'm glad that your memories had returned. It was fun being with you, but everytime I'm with you I want to cry. Even if I think of you, I still want to cry.

Don't worry about me anymore. Don't try to find me. I won't be here anymore. Let's put everything in the pass and go our different paths.

And if you would please do me a favor, please sign the divorce paper and turn it in.

Goodbye, Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook cried out his tears. He couldn't forgive himself. He wishes that he didn't remember his memories.

Jungkook sat on the floor, leaning his head against his desk. He couldn't forgive himself.

-Jaehee's P.O.V-

Earlier at 4:00am

It's time to start a new life. Let's forget about the pass. I said to myself in my mind. I placed my phone with the note. I left the house with all my belongings and went to my parents house.

"What are you do you doing here so early?" My mom was tired.

"Im going to move to Daegu." That's when my mom eyes widen.

"Daegu!? Away from us?" I nodded. "Why not just go to Busan with us?"

"I don't want to be with Jungkook. I don't want Jungkook to know where I am."

"Will you be fine leaving everyone?" I nodded but I was confident. "Especially Jimin?" I bit my lips.

"Don't worry eomma." I heaved out a sigh. "I need a new phone."

***
|Morning|

"Do you want to come with me?" I asked Taehyung.

Taehyung packed his things and we head towards the car. My parents drove us to the airport.

"We bought an apartment for you two ovef there." They gave us the address before we were about to leave to the plane.

"Stay safe! I'll miss you!" Our parents yelled in sync.

Taehyung and I waved goodbye with a pout face.

|Time skips|

We arrived to our apartments. It was very nice and it has a lot of space.

"I CALL THE MASTER BEDROOM!" Taehyung yelled really loud and clear.

I was about to fight for it but I was too exhuasted to even talk.

I went to my room and slept the rest of the night.

-Jimin's P.O.V-

Jungkook came over and burst out tears infront of me. When I heard the news, I was about to let out some salty baby mochi tears out of my eyes.

I tried calling her but Jungkook stopped me for doing so.

"There's no use." He showed me Jaehee's phone.

But another idea came to my mind.

"Have you talked to Jaehee?" I asked to the other side of the line.

"Aniyo wae-yo? Did something happen!?" I sense that he was acting.

"No, nothing happened. Can we meet up?" I asked him.

"Right now?" He sound surprise. It was night time.

"I meant tomorrow." He stayed quiet for a while.

"I can't. I'm busy tomorrow." There he go acting through the phone again.

"What about this weekend?" I asked him again.

"I'll see if I'm busy or not."

We bid our goodbyes after that. Somethingwas wrong.

"Jungkook, can I see the note Jaehee wrote?"

He hand me the note as I read carefully. I smirked but Jungkook didn't see it.

I can't guess where she is but I know she's not dumb to move to Busan where we can find her.