Chapter 15 | New Meet?

-Jimin's P.O.V-

Taehyung couldn't meet with me. I'm starting to guess that he had left with Jaehee.

"Taehyung give me Jaehee's number..." I asked him for the thousandth time. But yet he still deny.

"Then can I talk to her?" The phone was silent. Nothing could be heard from the other line.

"H-hello?" It was her. She seem so shy amd nervous right now.

"Are you okay?" My voice almost seemed like it was going to crack. "Why did do you leave? Don't you know that I'm lonely since you left? Where are you?"

"One question at a time Jimin. I'm fine though. Don't worry to much." She respond back. "Jungkook isn't with you right?" She asked me, sounding afraid.

"No he isn't with me right now." I heard her sigh on the other line. "Jaehee, can you tell me where you are please?"

"If I tell you, you can not tell Jungkook." I respond back with an okay.

I heard her sigh before speaking. "I'm in Busan." My excitement went down when I heard her lie.

"Do you not trust you bestfriend now??" I was kind of yelling at her, but not really.

"Mianhae.. Jiminnie..."

"Then can I at least have your new number?" I was desprate. It's not that I like her, it's just that with having no contact or what ever, I feel so lonely. She was always there when I need her.

"I'll text you soon. But you cannot give my number to Jungkook."

We hung up the phone. She kept her words and text me.

-Jaehee's P.O.V-

"Jaehee.. did you know.. eomma and appa.." Taehyung looked upset.

"What happen?" I became worried.

"THEY BOUGHT 2 CARS FOR US TOO!!" He yelled loudly almost destroying my eardrum.

"Yah! Don't scare me and yell like that!" I scolded him. "Go find a job too. I don't want to you to be a freeloader in this house."

"What about you?" He pouted.

"I already found a place to work." Taehyung made an 'O' face and walked to the kitchen.

|Next Day|

First day of work. It's an ordinary job which is the coffee shop.

I walked in the shop. It was empty right now. The manager greeted me and hand me the apron that had the logo and name of this shop.

I gladly accepted it.

"Thank you." I smiled at him as he did the same. Can't lie though, he is a cutie.

His name is Choi Seung Cheol. He is very sweet too.

Customers began to dive in the cafe. I took all there orders and served them. 

"Y/N can you take over very quick? I need to grab some more ingredients in the back pantry." I took over her place. I think her name is Irene. She's really beautiful.

After a while, customers began to Jimout. I rested for a bit until the bell to the door rang, telling us that a customer is here. 

"Hello! Welcome to- yoongi?" My voice start off speaking loudly and proudly but it ended to mumbling and  Jungshook.

I turned around and face the kitchen.

"Irene!" I whispered loud enough for her to here me. She looked at me confused. "Can you take this order for me?" She nodded and took over for me.

"Hello sir. What would you like today? " Irene said in a Daegu dialect.

"What is popular here?" He asked.

"Our most popular here is the Americano and Caramel Macchiato."

Yoongi smirked. "Really? Because I thought it was you." Irene blushed.

Yoongi can flirt? I'm surprise.

"Are you okay?" Seung Cheol came out of no where. He looked over to Irene. "That's the first." I looked at him confused. "No one usually don't flirt with Irene." I looked over at them.

"By the way, why aren't you taking the order?" He asked me and I was afraid to answer.

"Um.. because.." He was waiting for my answer.

"Ihadtogotothebathroom." I quickly answer. "You know it's the time of month..." I can't believe I lied on the first day of work.

"I see..." He answered back.

I glanced at them. Irene was making his drink as he waited. Yoongi glanced over here. I quickly turned around so he wouldn't notice me.

"You seem to be hiding..." Seung Cheol caught me. All of a sudden he hugged me. I was surprise, like really surprised.

Soon, we heard the bell ring. He slowly let go of me before Irene noticed us.

"T-Thank you..." I stuttered and my cheeks flushed pink.