Chapter 7 | Late Night Snack

Author's Note~
(I can't with Jimin. I had to show this beautiful beauty to everyone. How- how can- urgh.. I about to die... )

-Jaehee's P.O.V-

Work was tiring today. We were packed up with meetings and paperworks. Even though I had gone home, there was still a bunch of papers I had to look through.

I sat down at the dining table and looked through the big stacks of packets and papers. This going to take forever.

1:37 am

I ate strawberry pocky sticks to keep me awake. I lie down on the couch to read this whole entire paper.

Just then I fell asleep with half a pocky in my mouth.

-Jungkook's P.O.V-

I was upstairs signing and checking  all the paperworks that Jaehee had gave to me. I checked the time, 12:29 am.

I went to check on Jaehee. I sat at the middle of the stairs and spied on her for a while. She was yawning a lot. I went back to check all the papers.

1:44 am

I officially finished everything. The best part is, we both don't have work tomorrow. Now, I could have free time to sleep!

I headed downstairs to get ready to enjoy my sweet lovely dreams, but then I see Jaehee already fast asleep on my spot. I went up closely and found out how cute she is sleeping right now.

I took a quick photo of her. I squated down eye leveled to her to take a closer look. It's time to wake her up. But before I do....

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Warning sexual content coming up
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I quickly wrap my lips around the pocky and chewed closer and closer and closer and closer to her lips.

As I got closer, she turns her head facing the couch as she releases the pocky. I smiled at her cuteness when she is sleeping.

I carried her up to her bed so she could sleep better.

She slept there peacfully as I continue to stare at her. Thoughts went through my head, and those thoughts made me realize...

"I may not like you, but I love you." Those words spitted out of my mouth.

-Author's P.O.V-

His three words reminded her about the first time she found out she was pregnant. Tears made a pool in her closed eyes.

Soon, she felt a puzzle piece touch her lips. Jaehee tried to hold in her tears but couldn't help it. Her tears fell out on both sides.

Jungkook began to pull back the matching puzzles until Jaehee pulled it back. She didn't want him to see her crying.

They both closed their eyes and moved their lips in sync. Once Jaehee felt that her tears had dried off, she breaks the kiss.

Jungkook stares into her eyes. His eyes were filled with lust.

"Don't look at me lik-" Jungkook cut her off with his soft lips. This time he hoovered Jaehee. She laid there shooked.

His lips traveled down to her jawline then her neck. Jaehee mumbled out a silent moan. Jungkook smirks as if he had accomplish an award.

His hand traveled up her body onto the buttons of the white colar shirt. He placed a sloppy kiss on her lips as he takes off her top.

Once he finished unbuttoning, his lips traveled again to her neck the down to her covered boobs. He pulls down both cups and let his lips start doing work.

As he was busy up there, his hand continued his long journey to her dark blue jeans. He lets go of her top and took off her bottom.

Jungkook decides to tease her by unbuttoning the same similar shirt Jaehee had slowly. He looks away and showed his sharp jawline as he also licks his lips.

He looked at his buttons to make sure he gets them undone. With each time a button comes off, he glances at her. Jaehee looks really patient but yet wants the process of Jungkook undressing himself done faster.

"Palli... other wise... you won't get your snacks." She threaten him, which worked because he wanted her.

He finishes undressing himself fully and kisses Jaehee once more before moving down.

Jungkook began snacking on her hood. Jaehee arched her back, feeling the great pleasure she had miss. Jungkook enters one finger and watched her moan a mess on the bed.

Jaehee came out a little bit, while Jungkook cleaned up the mess that Jaehee made.

"Are you ready?" Jungkook asked to make sure she is sure about this.

Jaehee nodded as Jungkook position his erected member at her entrance. Jungkook jammed in her and kissed her harshly.

Deep, deep down in Jaehee, she noticed something was missing. The pleasure wasn't correct. Something was missing and she knows she needs it to satisfy her. What is it?

Jaehee closed her eyes as she lets out a few moans for Jungkook to hear. Heat and sweat began to form around them. Jaehee soon stopped him from moving against her walls.

It didn't even last for 30 minutes and Jaehee stopped everything. She puts on Jungkook's white formal shirt and buttons the first three.

"Mian Jungkook. Something doesn't feel right." Jaehee explain. She lefted the room to a different room.

"Aish... What was I thinking?" Jungkook hit himself on the head. He put on his boxers and sat at the edge of the bed.

Then Jungkook finally realised, something is missing. He felt that he didn't feel turned on. He couldn't remember what was missing.

***

"What is missing?" Jaehee thought out loud and scratched her head.

Jaehee sat on the couch still thinking about what was missing. She was turned on when they began the process. She bit her thumb and went off to a different world.

"Ya! What are you doing?" Jungkook had followed her and carried her like a bride. Jaehee tried to get out of his grip but it was useless.

Jungkook placed her on the bed and crawled in the other side. He spooned her close to him.

"Let's go on a date tomorrow night." He didn't question. Jaehee heart skipped a beat.

-----------------

What's missing?

WOW! This wasn't suppose to be a smut book but you see... I changed my mind. 😊😊

I decided not to change my name.

_JiminniePabo_