16. "We'll figure this out."

(if you've noticed, there is no chapter 15 yet. This is because chapter 15 is going to be the smut, but i'm still because writing it.)

-

Footsteps.

That's the first thing the king hears.

Footsteps on a wooden floor.

The castle is isn't made from wood, so why did he hear that?

Footsteps growing louder and louder.

That's when he decided to open his eyes.

The room he is in is littered with clothing and armor is hung in the wall. Large curtains are drawn, keeping out the sunlight in this warm day.

Next to him,, is a beautiful body. The muscles prominent in the boy's back as he turns over to, facing the king.

"You're awake." The guard says, his voice groggy and rough as he has just woken up.

"I heard footsteps." Says the king, not keeping his eyes off the naked body next to him.

"Footsteps? Oh shit! It's 9am I'm supposed to be up and ready to train the soldiers!" Jungkook hastily gets out of bed and the king watches his naked body disappear into the bathroom.

The king sits their quietly until his peace is disturbed by a knock on the door.

"Shit." He whispers under his breath. Luckily the door was locked but he knows he couldn't just sit there.

"Captain Jeon? We're waiting for you? Why are you so late?" A voice calls out from outside and Taehyung stays quiet.

"Captain Jeon?!" The soldeir calls out again and Jungkook emerges from the bathroom with a robe around his waist as he walks over to the door.

"Go to the bathroom so long." Jungkook's whispers to Taehyung and motions for him to hurry. The king does as good and scurries away to the lavatory.

"Hi, I'm so sorry I'm so sorry im late. I had a busy night last night and I accidentally slept late. We'll
start training at ten hundred hour. "

"Busy night hey? Did you bring home a girls my any chance? The others and I thought we heard something coming from you're room last night."

"Wonho, leave."

"Ok Captain. But hey, make sure you're extra quiet when you bring people home hey?"

The king hears the door shut as he slowly creeps out the bathroom.

"Holy Shit That was close." The Captain Says, placing his hand on his head.

"Do I sound like a girl? Because he said he thought he heard something last night? Do I sound like a girl when having sex?" The king has a puzzled and slightly offended look on his face as he walks out to the bathroom.

"No. You don't. They probably just... i don't know... heard the bed move or something." The captain said.

"But we have a problem. How are we going to get me back to the castle without anyone seeing me? Poor Jimin must be worried sick! I'm told him I'd be back before midnight!" The King starts to stress as he paces the room.

"It's fine Taehyung. We'll figure this out."

-

SMUT FOR THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER WILL BE COMING SOON, I JUST DIDN'T FEEL LIKE WRITING SMUT THE PAST WEEK BECAUSE OF THAT DEVASTATING EVENT THAT TOOK PLACE.

IT WILL BE OUT NEXT WEEK WEDNESDAY!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, please don't forget to comment and vote~

-Ty^-^