9. "What's wrong darling?"

The king walks up to the castle in front of him, dressed properly in formal attire. He clears his throat as he knocks on the giant doors of the castle.

The door opens and he is greeted by a smiling face of a young woman.

"Hi, I'm Kang Seulgi, servant of the household. Is your name on the list?"She says with a list of names written down on a piece of paper in her hands. The king scans the list, smiling when he sees his name.

"Yes. King Kim Taehyung."He says smiling politely.

"Oh- a king? Well, excuse me, please do make yourself at home." She says bowing apologetically and he smiles and walks in.

He spots the Princess waiting closely by the door, her hands neatly placed behind her back as she bows at the new arrivals. The king takes a deep breath and braces himself to walk near the princess.

"Princess Irene."He says, walking up to her and bowing and she smiles brightly.

"Your Highness, you came! Although i got your letter, i was still doubting whether or not you would actually show. Come, i must introduce me to my family!" She says, locking her arm with his and happily walking him to her family which were seated at a dinner table with other royalty.

"Eomma, Appa~"She calls out as she nears the table. The family look up to the Princess and the flustered king and smile brightly. The princess takes a seat at the dinner table and motions for the king to sit down too.

"Greetings. I'm King Kim Taehyung, from the neighboring Seo District Kingdom."He says politely before taking his seat.

"Ah, Irene-ah, you've gotten yourself a king?"His mother says, looking the king up and down.

"Wasn't your coronation last week? So you're a newly crowned king?"Asks the father and Taehyung nods.

"My parents...passed away recently and as i am the only child, it is only respectable for me to be the next king."He says and the fellow king nods.

"Nice to meet you. We are King and Queen Kang."Says the mother and Irene smiles.

"Where might my sister be?"She asks her mother suddenly, breaking up the potential conversation.

"Next to the royal cot on display."Says her mother, pointing to a young girl standing next to a golden cot, bowing at people who walk past and stop to speak to her.

"Come, you must meet my younger sister. She'll love you!" She says, standing up and Taehyung follows as she walks over to the young sister.

"Unnie!"Her sister calls out when she sees us walking towards her.

"Is this your fellow lover you have been bragging about?"She asks, walking up gracefully. Even though she is younger, the sister seems to have a more mature look to her appearance.

"Yes! Isn't he handsome. Introduce yourself." Irene says, nudging the king who uncomfortable clears his throat.

"Good evening your highness. I'm King Kim Taehyung from the Seo District Kingdom." The king bows to the younger girl who smiles.

"Pleased to meet you. I'm princess Jennie, Irene's sister. Have you met my husband or seen my new born child yet?" She smiles, her voice smooth and mature, much different to her sisters.

"No, not yes, but of course it would be of much pleasure to do so."

Yeah younger princess nods and leads the King and Princess to the golden cot. Inside lays a small baby, wrapped in white silk. It's face is relaxes as is chest slowly rises and falls. The calming sight of the sleeping baby makes the king smile, as he remembers that's he's walkways water to be a father.

But the only way to be a father, is if he marries a woman, a girl, a person whom h doesn't love like his best friend back at home. The friend he's forbidden to be with- his smile falls.

"What's wrong darling?" Irene asks and teh king shudders as the nickname, but none teh less he brushes it off and pastes a fake smile on his lips.

"Nothing. The child is beautiful, I can see where he gets it from. Where is the handsome father of the child?" The King asks and Jennie walks them over to a young man who was talking to some older men and woman.

"Taeyong!" Jennie calls out, the king jolya about when he hears the erringly similar name.

"Jennie, Irene, -?" The stern faced man turns around and smiles at the girls, but places a questioning look on his face when his eyes meet the kings.

"King Kim Taehyung of the Seo District Kingdom." The king repeats him self for what felt like the millionth time that evening.

"Pleasure. I'm Prince Lee Taeyong, groom of Princess Kim Jennie. I feel quite intimated meeting a King not let of teh family, but by the looks of it, not for long." Smiles the prince and Irene squeezes the king's arm. The king plasters a fake smile on his face as he nods his head.

The Kings stomach turns as suddenly he feels something so foreign to his body, foreign because of the person who inflicts the action is what feels so...wrong yet it's supposed to be right.

A pink stain of cherry lips left on his cheek, the kind slightly grazes his hand over his cheek. His stomach turns, why does it feel so wrong-

"Excuse me- but where is the lavatory?" The king asks Jennie, needed to get his head around the events.

"Down the hall, turn left then up a flight of stairs then it should be the 3rd door to your left." The younger princess explains.

"Come on, I'll show you." Irene says, tugging on the king's arm.

"No- it's fine, I'll find my way." The King pulls away from the princess grip and speedily walks to the bathroom.

Down the hall, turn left then up a flight of stairs then it should be the 3rd door to your left.

Down the hall...

Down the hall, turn left... or right? Is it right? No. It's left? Or do I carry one straight?

Down the hall, turn left then up a flight of stairs then it should be the 3rd door on your left... no, she said two flights of stairs... or was it one? Must I turn around? Where am I? Am I lost. Oh goodne-

"Taehyung?"

-

Rip it's Monday

-Ty^-^