10."Is it not my duty to listen to my Kings orders?"

"Taehyung?"

The King turns around to face the familiar voice, his head still cloudy and confused.

"Taehyung are you okay?"A warm presence is felt near the kings body and the familiar voice gets closer.

"J-Jungkook what are you doing here?"The king says, his head dazed as he tumbles forward.

"Its my duty to protect you, as a royal guard and a friend." The captain responds, stepping forwards, grabbing the kings arm to prevent him from falling any further.

"H-how did you get into the castle?"

"It's my job to learn how to make my way into other castles and fortresses. I found my own way in. I'll be your accompaniment for the rest of the evening. Introduce me as the royal guard- not as a personal friend."

"You can't be here Jungkook."

"Why not?"The captain raises his eyebrow.

"It's Princess Irene's sister's baby shower and you were not invited and i know she doesn't like you, she's told me that before and when she see's you she's going t-"

"I know, Taehyung, but what has gotten you so anxious, My Lord?" The Captain steps closer and places his hand on the Kings cheek, his eyes looking straight at the other pair in front of him.

The kings breath quickens as he feels the warm air from the younger's mouth against his neck, scared of being caught by someone who also seems to be walking the hallways of the giant castle.

"The Princess, she kissed me."

"Oh." The Captain steps away, dropping his hand from the Kings face, "on the lips?"

"No. On the cheek. But that was already enough for me. I know kissing one of the opposite gender is supposed to feel right, but it didn't feel the same as when i kiss you. I don't feel butterflies, i don't feel energy. When she kissed me on the cheek i felt sick, my head went dizzy. What's wrong with me Jungkook? I just want to make my parents happy." The king breaks down into tears, his small cries fulling the silence of the empty hallway.

"If there is something wrong with you Taehyung, then there is something with me too. Nothing compares to the feeling when i kiss your cheek and hold your hand. I understand you want to make your parents happy, i do too, but are you making yourself happy? Please don't hurt yourself like this." The Captain reaches out to the crying boy in front of him, wiping away the tears that stained the Kings usually rosy cheeks.

"Jungkook...please..." The king grabs hold of the captains hands, squeezing them tightly, "please just kiss me once, please can i feel that reassuring feeling of your lips against mine."

The Captain does as told as he lifts Taehyung's chin up and softly presses his lips against the other's. As he pulls away, the older pulls him into a hug.

"Lets go clean you up and take you back to the banquet hall, shall we?" Jungkook says, letting go of the King as they try to find their way to the nearest lavatory.

-

"Sorry for the long wait, I had a struggle of finding the bathroom."The King walks up to the Princess, Her Sister and the Prince who were all standing by a buffet of food, dishes of food in their hands. They all look up and smile, but the King can see all their eyes move to the figure next to them.

"Captain Jeon. What a pleasant surprise."The Princess plasters a fake smile on her face as she acknowledges the Captain.

"You know this young man?"Princess Jennie asks.

"Goodevening. I don't mean to intrude but my name is Captain Jeon Jungkook, Royal Guard of King Kim Taehyung and the Seo District Kingdom. I was out running erands which landed me late to meet with the King for this Banquet. But I am here now."

"But you were not invited."Princes Irene states.

"Is it not my duty do listen to my Kings orders? To protect him at all times?"

-

Sometimes I wonder what will happen if my boyfriend finds my Wattpad account.

-Ty^-^