Headcanon Scenario: You Wearing Their Clothing

Pretty much all of my stories have some form of Manga Spoilers. So... spoiler alert for if you need that 😂 read the ones you know, or don't, I don't control you.

Izuku Midoriya:
•After spending the night, you don't have a shirt for the next day off of school.
•This boy gotchu.
•Can't stop smiling once you wear his shirt.
•"Sorry-Sorry! You're just so... cute."
•If he has to go do something and you hug/cuddle the shirt to smell him and he sees this, you better get ready for some cuddles.
•If wearing his clothes is a comfort for you, he'll lend you one of the smaller shirts he sleeps in so that it isn't giant on you.

Katsuki Bakugou:
•He wouldn't really try to get you to wear his clothing, but after an incident with grape juice, he saw you with one of his joggers from his gym back.
•Boy does this boy like it; it's like a sign that you're his.
•He's a bit territorial, liking to cuddle you in the morning as if to leave some sort of scent.
•He likes you in his baggier clothing that is actually extremely big because it's even baggy on him (what a gangster)
•If you get a goddamn shirt with his Hero Name on it, he will-well, you don't want to know what he'll do.
•He likes seeing his clothing on you almost as much as he likes taking it off of you.

Shouto Todoroki:
•His non-school clothing is all semi-formal, so it looks a little strangely fitted on you and he has the world's worst fashion sense.
•You first wear it at his house as a joke to scare his father.
•It. Was. Hilarious. Once you walked past a room that his father was in that morning, you could practically hear his jaw drop, "... ShouTOOO!"
•You still apologize about that to this day; his father was confused and pissed.
•He's very conscious about which clothes of his you wear; they gotta not have logos on them because those are a tip that they're his.
•Shy boy is afraid of people who don't like his father trying to hurt you.

Eijirou Kirishima:
•"Why are all of his clothes gym clothes..."
•You has tried to give him a surprise this afternoon in his dorm room, but alas, all of his clothes are either muscles shirts or tight fitting and thick.
•If your patience runs out, you just choose a muscle shirt and take the risk on him seeing your bra on the sides.
•But Boi Does He See It
•"(Y)-(Y/N)!" What a blushy boy
•He smiles warmly, hugging you and nuzzling into you. He feels like such a good boyfriend ;)

Denki Kaminari:
•Seeing you in his edgy ass clothing is like flipping an on switch
•He's flabbergasted that you feel comfortable enough with him to wear his stuff. Him? Class -A's flirt?
•Likely happens when you spill something on yourself in his room.
•You have to choose it; he doesn't have the best fashion sense.

Mezo Shouji:
•Don't you love shirt dresses? Because this boy is thicc
•Steal his bandanas/mouth guards, they're cute on you. He'll take them off and then use them like a mini towel when you walk away to slap your ass.
•Especially likes you wearing his white clothing because he can just make out your bra through it.
•Won't admit anything though; he's too respectful. But, get him riled up by only wearing his white shirt, and that's a different question entirely...

Fumikage Tokoyami:
•He isn't used to seeing such dark clothing on you. Once you finally manage to steal it without him noticing (he's quite protective and hawkish), it fits awkwardly and makes you feel like a dark queen.
•He's calm as first, "Good afternoon, (F/N)," but it slowly turns into him wondering just how and why you look so cute right now.
•"(F/N), is that cloak mine?" He'll absolutely melt when you nod happily; what did he do to deserve a girlfriend like you?