Iida Tenya: Unsightly Pride Pt. 2 (Lemon)

My own little sketch of Kyle^

-

"I wouldn't... stop you." I felt my voice drop into a whisper, and I stopped struggling against his hand. I waited for him to do something, sensing his hesitance. After waiting another five seconds, I took my chances and leaned forward to catch where his breath was coming out of. I heard a small sound of surprise, and his hand on my jaw slackened.

Our lips clashed, and I could tell that he's never done this before. I smirked into the kiss, easily taking the initiative. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer and tilting my head to the side to kiss him deeper. He let out a small cry of surprise, but I just continued to turn this into a make out session. I gently raked my nails down his neck, causing a shiver to run down his back. My fingers ran through his hair, his hands hesitating in every way.

After a few minutes, I was the one to pull away. I leaned forward, pulling him to my level so that I could be right next to his ear, my warm breath running along it.

"And you thought you could put me in my place. Try again, Tenya." I whispered, then shifted my body weight to slip under his arms.

"W-Wait-" he stuttered, still dazed from my kiss, "Anders, don't-" I opened the closet door, glancing back to see his kiss-swollen lips and disheveled hair in the hall light.

"Oh, don't worry, I give you "props" for trying." I shrugged with a devious smile, then slammed the door behind me and headed to the girl's dorm room. He tried, but damn him if he gets any props.

When the attack on our camp happened, I had been in the middle of the woods with Uraraka and Tsuyu. The girl who attacked us, Toga was it? Yeah, Toga was quick and lethal. Instead of stabbing us, she would stick syringes into us. It started with Uraraka, and I quickly rushed forward to grab her arm with my leg. I dropped to the ground, electrocuting her body right as it left the floor. She cried out in shock, and I grabbed her hand with the knife and crushed it enough to have to have her let go.

"Get away from her, girls, I'm oka-" I suddenly felt a knife jam into me right above my hip bone. I gaped, my eyes widening and grip slacking. Uraraka screamed, and I felt Tsuyu already wrapping her tongue around my waist to pull me away. Before she did, the Toga girl said something strange.

"I don't like your smell, Kyle. You smell like abandonment issues." She muttered, and I glared daggers at her whilst holding my wound. I stumbled to my feet next to Tsuyu, and she flung me and then Uraraka away. Toga attacked her, and Uraraka's eyes widened in fear for our friend's life. She rushed forward, using a slew of moves to get Toga into a submitting position.

"Nice. Keep her there, Ochako." I said, my eyes hard as I stumbled forward, using the trees to keep myself up. Ochako was about to respond, but Toga started to go on a rant about Ochako and her's love interests. I raised an eyebrow, furrowing my eyebrows and biting my lip. As I stepped around Toga to see her face, the look of pure ecstasy made my heart feel sickened.

"Shut up, you brat." I mumbled, and Ochako's eyes suddenly widened. In a rush of realization, we all realized that Toga had been stalling, and she had gathered a large amount of Ochako's blood. I raised my foot up, slamming it down damn near to Toga's neck. My heel stopped right over her throat, causing her eyes to widen with exhilaration and surprise. Using a technique that I was taught in America, like usual, I grabbed her hair and gently pushed Uraraka off, grabbing her hand with the syringe and kneeling on her elbow.