Part 2 Takako Kuga

"You're blind, aren't you?"

"Why are you asking?" I snapped, causing Bakugou to shift slightly.

"Because I was having a fine day until you showed up, what was your problem?"

"You're always angry, so I assumed you still were." I said with a small shrug. He clicked his tongue, obviously annoyed.

"I wasn't, but I am now."

"That doesn't sound like a 'me' problem, that sounds like a 'you' problem." I said nonchalantly whilst pretending to examine my fingernails.

"Please be quiet, I'm trying to work." Todoroki suddenly said, glancing up from his papers. Bakugou snapped his head to look at him, and I giggled softly.

"Yeah, I think it's time you left Bakugou. Bye bye." I waved, sitting up in my chair and grabbing my pencil once again. He grit his teeth tighter.

"Know your fucking place, you idiots." He snapped, then walked back to his seat. Tokoyami sighed, glancing at me.

"You don't have to be so hard on him, Kuga." He said, causing me to chew on the inside of my cheek.

"Eh, he can take it. Besides, it's not like he's very nice himself." I pointed out, making a particularly large stroke of my pencil.

"To himself or-" Before Tokoyami could speak, I realized my blunder in translation.

"He's not very nice, that's what I meant." I quickly corrected myself. Yep, Japanese is definitely my second language, probably shown in the fact that our English Teacher teaches me Japanese instead of English. Speaking of Present Mic, he's a pretty nice guy.

"Right. You can't hide everything forever, these facts will weigh on you." He pointed out, causing me to jolt slightly and look up at him.

"What do you mean, exactly?" I ask, and he looks back at the whiteboard.

"Well, it might be hard for others to tell, but I can easily see that you're blind and mute." He lowered his voice so that only I could hear him. My eyes widened, and I shifted in my seat.

"And how ever could you do that, Tokoyami?" I asked, leaning closer to him.

"You would have been able to talk when Aizawa took your quirk away, and you could have just seen Bakugou instead of feeling him." He said, causing me to groan and slump against his shoulder. He tensed up, but I didn't move.

"Meanie. Are you planning on telling anyone?" I cooed.

"Not if you don't condone it." He said, causing a bit of respect to bubble up within me. I took a deep breath, then slowly sighed.

"How nice." I lightened my tone, "Anyways, don't you think Kirishima has a nice ass?" I said, raising my eyebrows. Hook,

"W-What? Why-?" Tokoyami's eyes widened, and he spluttered in response. Line,

"What is it, Tokoyami?" Mineta asked, raising an eyebrow. A few heads turned to look at the usually quite quiet boy. And-

"Nothing, nothing." He said, waving the class off. I chuckled, leaning back onto my seat and continuing my work. Sinker.

'Good.' I thought to myself, doodling on my work. It would be bad if my had secret gotten out so quickly, no? These Yuuei kids are smarter than I could imagine; it might be time to tell the world my honestly meaningless secret.

I had assumed that I would go home and make a video today, but that just didn't seem to be how the universe planned today.

We were going to the USJ. I decided to wear my hero suit, and unbeknownst to me, a small change had been made to it.