Izuku Midoria: Tired Ass Muthafucka

When Izuku entered Yuuei, he knew that he would need to change his personality to fit in with the new variety of students. He also knew many other things about Yuuei, like the giant homework pile sitting in front of him, due tomorrow.
He sighed, rubbing his eyes and grabbing the next paper. English, he had put this one off for training with All Might last Tuesday, and now he only had one day to do it.

-6AM-

Izuku sluggishly made his way to class. He plopped onto his chair, sighing loudly.

"You don't look so good, dude." Kirishima commented, and Izuku glanced up at him. He shrugged;

"I'm tired."

"You said that yesterday, and the day before, and the day before that." Kirishima deadpanned, and Izuku groaned before sighing and looking away.

"It's true, though." He tried to reason, and Kirishima rolled his eyes and sat down.

"Right. It's getting to be an old excuse, though." He added, and Izuku groaned once again in response.

"I'll work on that." He said, his words almost slurring together as his vision blurred and he almost fell into sleep. He lolled his head forward to keep himself awake, smiling slightly. When he saw Bakugou, he almost didn't realize that it was him.

"What the fuck are you looking at, Deku?" Bakugou snapped, sitting down. Izuku didn't respond, Bakugou's words slurring into a soup of other words that his peers were already saying around him as the classroom slowly filled up for first period.

"D-Deku?" He heard a soft voice from next to him, and he slowly glanced over to see Uraraka shakily holding a can of something out to him.

"Yes?" He said, barely feeling sentient at this point. She motioned to the can she was holding out, and he lazily reached out to grab the cold can and pull it towards him to read it: Monster Energy, Java Chip Coffee.

"I think you, you might need that." Uraraka muttered, and Izuku smiled softly before chuckling and shrugging.

"Thanks... uh, yeah, oh, uh, thanks." He mumbled, then opened the can and took a sip.

"Mhm." Uraraka nodded, then went to her desk and sat down.

-

Bakugou had always wondered what Deku was like on an energy drink, but he never again needed to wonder. He almost feared it.

-

This is unedited because I wrote it for my friend who uses the excuse of "I'm tired" for literally everything. Like, she has even admitted that it's one of her conversational starters.
Word count: 422 (darn it, so close to 420)