Sorry

Hi everyone!

So, as you guys already know... im writing a story called Serendipity....

I'm going to be doing this as a new story and its going to have Lisa from blackpink staring in it.There might be slow updates as you know because i will be doing 2 books at once. im sorry if i might have copied someone as it is purely coincidental.

There will be sad parts. There will be happy parts. I'm not doing this as hate to ANY of the members as i am an A.R.M.Y myself. NONE of this is supposed to take offence to anyone or anything. Its got nothing to do with cultural stuff or racism. I'm very sorry if im copying some ones idea. There will also be members from EXO and maybe even GOT7 to make it a bit more....comforting. I will try and include all the members of BTS. NO i will!

I don't want anyone to take any offence of anything or anyone. I know i keep saying that but i dont want to upset any one is ANY way!

This book is based on Jungkookies cover of 2u ( as you already know!).There will be mostly sad parts but i will try to make this as happy as possible. I promise! If by anyway there is anything thing you want be to add just tell me in the comments or jut tell me in the messaging!

There will be some quotes that i will be evaluating from the song.

I want to tell you guys that this will be a very emotional story and i will be VERY tragic. If you can't handle it, then please exit this book right now! 

As you may/may not know i have been through depression and im still fighting! If by any chance you are upset by anything at all please dont hesitate to tell me that its to sad! It might just be sad because im in a really upset mood. 

ANYWAY! enough sadness. i want you guys to enjoy reading this book as much as i enjoyed writing it for you guys!

ANNYEONG!( that means bye........right?)