Burying A Friend

Its been 3 days since Allison died. It hasn't exactly a happy 3 days. All Scott does is cry and he wont let me help or confront him. I finally got tired of trying.

"Bay." Isaac says snapping his fingers in front of my face. I haven't left Isaac's side since it happened, every since the day he told me he wasn't going to be okay.

"I'm sorry." I say looking at him.

"I was telling you we have to get to the funeral." He says and I nod walking up the stairs. I go to my closet and pull out the outfit Lydia and me decided on. (Picture to the side) I quickly put it on and fluff up my hair. I walk down the stairs to see Lydia, Stiles, Scott, Kira and Isaac standing there.

"You look great." Stiles says grabbing my arm.

"You do too." I say looking over at Scott. He hadn't talked to me since it happened. Isaac says he'll come around but I don't know. All of this is my fault. And I have to fix it. One way or another.

"Allison was a friend, a best friend, a daughter, and a girlfriend. She was always fighting for what she knew was right. She is going to be missed by many..." The preacher goes on. I have never cried as much as i have these past 3 day.

"Scott can we talk?" I ask as we were getting ready to leave.

"Why?" He says sounding a little annoying.

"Because I'm your sister and i want to make whatever i did better." I reply and he sighs.

"Wanna know how to make it better?" He asks and i nod. "Bring Allison back. Oh wait you cant. So just leave me alone." He says lightly pushing me out of his door. I walk back to my room and slowly short the door. I slide down the door and let the tears that were threatening to spill all day long.

++

This kinda dragged along a little. Sorry. But i had to get it out. :) Hope you like.