You're A What?

*Authors Notes*
I think I've been spelling Issac wrong but my auto correct says both are right. Anyway Comment and Vote! I wanna know what you think about Bay!! :)

++

"You're a what?!?!?" I wince jumping off my bed and backs away. I'm looking him up and down as him and Stiles both get up.

"Bay calm down." Stiles says slowly walking closer to me. I look him up and down. I'm blinking a mile a minute, I can't believe my ears. He's. A. Werewolf. OMG!!

"CALM DOWN!!!!!!" I shout backing up a little more looking them both up and down.

"Please calm down, Bay. Look alright I know exactly what your think. You think that me and my "pack" killed your "Mother" " He says adding the quotations.

"I..I... I don't know what I think. I've grown up hating werewolves, killing werewolves to protect myself and family. Your kind killed my mother the one person who was always through for me!!!" I shout and Scott comes up to me. I was going to run but I couldn't because he put his arm on the wall on either side of me.

"I did not kill her. I swear to you. I wouldnt kill her. Not even that not me." He says and I try to calm down a little.

"You didn't kill her?" I ask in confusion. I knew they're a lot of werewolves but I thought they were in just one pack.

"no!" He says sounding really taken aback by my question.
"Then who did?" I ask moving away from him after he drops his arms from the wall. I walk over to the Stiles. Who was looking kinda taken back by what I was saying.

"What are you?!" I ask Stiles looking him up an down.

"I'm big foot" he says smiling at me. And I narrow my eyes at him "I was kidding. I'm perfectly normal. Human." he says and I smile at him. He's cute when he's sarcastic.

"I don't know who killed her." Scott comes over to me and pulls me towards him. "Please, don't hate me I knew I shouldn't have told you yet." He whispers and I nod which was the only thing I could do. I really didn't know what to think.

++
Author Notes :)

I hope you like this. I'm not that good at this so ya. But I hope you like! I do not own Teen Wolf :( sadly.

VOTE, AND COMMENT!!

love you :)